Cryptocurrency brahs gtfih

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you brahs think Bitcoin is a bubble?

Also, I'm starting to mine ethereum but it seems like a pretty shit return to get maybe 2 or 3 dollars a day for 30 MH/s.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't mine Ethereum. Just buy it.

Start mining that vcash shit is booming right now

Check wacoin.io ico... that will be a good one to invest in because it solves a real world problem (of fake product)

Depending on how much you invest in your gig, you're only mining about 60 bucks or less a month profit minus electric bill and other crap. It would take awhile to get the money back for your gig before really netting real profits. And even then, you're only richer in theory. You still have to sell those currency for real money before it is real.

As for the bubble, well samething. It's not real until you sell it and have real money in your bank account. Right now 1 bitcoin is worth 8k. You still have to sell it to get that 8k. It could pop whenever. Just like how last week it dropped a few hundred or 1k? Cuz people were selling it. Luckily there are still idiots buying it. It's increasing because people are still buying it. The moment people decide to cash out, is the day it will pop. When is that? IDK. Is it when it's at 10k? 20k? 100k? IDK but it will pop and when the day comes, people will be woken up and bitcoin will be known as the biggest scam in history.

Sure some people will make a huge profit but most and majority of the people will see a bigger net loss.

I get conflicting accounts on how cryptocurrencies are either the best thing ever or total busts. Don't know how to process it all.

Depending on how much you invest in your gig, you're only mining about 60 bucks or less a month profit minus electric bill and other crap. It would take awhile to get the money back for your gig before really netting real profits. And even then, you're only richer in theory. You still have to sell those currency for real money before it is real.

As for the bubble, well samething. It's not real until you sell it and have real money in your bank account. Right now 1 bitcoin is worth 8k. You still have to sell it to get that 8k. It could pop whenever. Just like how last week it dropped a few hundred or 1k? Cuz people were selling it. Luckily there are still idiots buying it. It's increasing because people are still buying it. The moment people decide to cash out, is the day it will pop. When is that? IDK. Is it when it's at 10k? 20k? 100k? IDK but it will pop and when the day comes, people will be woken up and bitcoin will be known as the biggest scam in history.

Sure some people will make a huge profit but most and majority of the people will see a bigger net loss.

All commodities and investments work on the same principal. Hell, even banks collapse when people make a run on their money. Look at Lehman brothers. Literally nothing has really value. Economics is artificial.

Do you brahs think Bitcoin is a bubble?

Also, I'm starting to mine ethereum but it seems like a pretty shit return to get maybe 2 or 3 dollars a day for 30 MH/s.

Thoughts?

This thread sucks

All commodities and investments work on the same principal. Hell, even banks collapse when people make a run on their money. Look at Lehman brothers. Literally nothing has really value. Economics is artificial.
You can't really call a bank a bubble. Is Google a bubble? Google and banks are business. Their stocks are rising because of their sales and real profits. Sure investors drive their stocks up, but even without investors, their stocks wouldn't drop as much. In other words, they wouldn't die without their investors/stockholders.

But crypto-currencies? It is 100% investor driven. It is worth what it is worth today because of consumers. Unless they plan to buy it and keep it forever, which I doubt, it will one day collapse. Sooner than later. I just don't see any longevity in bitcoin. But hey, I could be wrong. Maybe it will outlive Google. Maybe bitcoin will be the currency of Mars. Maybe Crypto-currency is the future and cash will go obsolete. *shrug* But I doubt it.

You can't really call a bank a bubble. Is Google a bubble? Google and banks are business. Their stocks are rising because of their sales and real profits. Sure investors drive their stocks up, but even without investors, their stocks wouldn't drop as much. In other words, they wouldn't die without their investors/stockholders.

But crypto-currencies? It is 100% investor driven. It is worth what it is worth today because of consumers. Unless they plan to buy it and keep it forever, which I doubt, it will one day collapse. Sooner than later. I just don't see any longevity in bitcoin. But hey, I could be wrong. Maybe it will outlive Google. Maybe bitcoin will be the currency of Mars. Maybe Crypto-currency is the future and cash will go obsolete. *shrug* But I doubt it.

Block chains have a use just like search engines have use. If they have a use, it's now than just investor driven.

Credit default swaps were useless.

Reported for assuming that I didn't know which forum I was in!

Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

US dollar is backed by nothing though.

US dollar is backed by nothing though.
It's back by itself and everyone recognizes it. Like I said, Cyrpto-currency can go mainstream and be the real currency but I highly doubt it.

Bitcoin is backed by nothing but people who hopes to make a big buck. The first few groups of people who decide they've earned enough and cashes out will be the real winners. The rest will start losing as bitcoin collapse. Everyone is buying in now. Buying in at once. Everyone will cash out at the same time as well. Like you who believes in crypto-currency is still not 100% sure of it, that's why you're asking here. You guys are insecure. Once it starts dropping, once people starts selling, you will panic wrestle and start selling yourself. Everyone will sell out at the same time but no buyers and boom bitcoin is worthless with millions of sellers with no buyers. bubble popped.

I'm Sherdog's official unofficial Bitcoin king.

Invest in Bitcoin and just forget about it. Cash out in 10 years when they're going for 250k a pop.

And remember this post of mine. Come back, thank me, WorldofWarcraft, for making you a millionaire.

And all the sour pusses that have been shitting on Bitcoin at $100, then shit on Bitcoin at $500, then shit on Bitcoin at $1000, then shit on Bitcoin at $3000, then shit on Bitcoin at $5000, then shit on Bitcoin at $8000 when they could've been investing and making some serious money, will come in the thread and kick themselves in the ass for not listening to me.

Back