Crypto Megathread v34 - Last Chance to Hop on Before Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
My powerledger just overtook my Dot for the first time ever. It’s now my number 5 hold and I haven’t touched it since 2021. Up nearly 500% this month.

The 40% increase was yesterday. It’s sitting at 117% this week today. It’s up 15% just today.

My average price for FET is .30 so I'm way up

Still seeing a new ATH later this year

So mad I couldn’t execute my equities trade’s yesterday. Oh well.

+ $TSLA $CLSK $BITF $CIFR
After trading crypto, the time restrictions around tradfi feel awful. Limited hours per day, limited days per year, days for settlement, blah. Tokenization and distributed ledger trading of RWA is enough of a benefit to justify the entire crypto space by itself

After trading crypto, the time restrictions around tradfi feel awful. Limited hours per day, limited days per year, days for settlement, blah. Tokenization and distributed ledger trading of RWA is enough of a benefit to justify the entire crypto space by itself
Bingo

We are back to about 44.5 but the alts aren't moving ??

Well AMP is, which I have a small bag of

100%

My powerledger just overtook my Dot for the first time ever. It’s now my number 5 hold and I haven’t touched it since 2021. Up nearly 500% this month.

The 40% increase was yesterday. It’s sitting at 117% this week today. It’s up 15% just today.
Damn, that was a hell of a sale I missed last night :(.

It's getting ugly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back