• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v17 - Schrödinger's Cat

I didn’t buy Sol at 30 because I already had enough coins to deal with and I kinda felt maybe I had too many. Well I learned my lesson. From now on I’m not hesitating to paint with more damn colors of the wind.

I didn’t buy Sol at 30 because I already had enough coins to deal with and I kinda felt maybe I had too many. Well I learned my lesson. From now on I’m not hesitating to paint with more damn colors of the wind.
I'm in the same boat... But that's not to say I won't buy when it dumps.

I'm pretty much at the point I'm buying actual ecosystems. Sol, eth, ada, dot

I spent 2500 on Ripple instead of Sol back in Dec if that makes you feel better.

It was like a buck twenty each. ;)

Creator of VOGU is on right now. Great chat atm.

This channel talks nft's and their trends everyday, for anyone curious about that world.

Solbears sold out in less than 2 mins.

E-AKyTqXsAE292n

Last edited:
These threads always appear when Crypto is doing good. 2 months ago you couldn't find anything.

I downloaded Kucoin but I don't see WILD on there when I run a search for it. Am I doing something wrong?
Usually takes 24 hours or so after initial announcement to start trading on a new centralised exchange - try again today, will be listed...

Harmony One mooning something fierce right now after Binance unstakes 500m ONE. Potential coinbase listing? Dunno, I'm about to break even finally though. My stack is staked however it's nice to see the price rising again.

Usually takes 24 hours or so after initial announcement to start trading on a new centralised exchange - try again today, will be listed...
If you don’t mind me asking: in the other thread you mentioned NETVRK. I’m interested in it, but how do I buy that? Is it also at Kucoin?

If you don’t mind me asking: in the other thread you mentioned NETVRK. I’m interested in it, but how do I buy that? Is it also at Kucoin?
If you go on coingecko.com you can see exactly where to buy it from, the liquidity and so on.

Back