Crypto Megathread v17 - Schrödinger's Cat

Why didn’t we invest in SOL!?!?

There are still a few fundamentally strong tokens that haven't made their SOL move yet imo

FTT
UNI

FTT is a no brainer at this point, they've got like 10% of BNBs marketcap but like 90% of binances liquidity in their exchange.
And i'm taking the bet that reduced gas fees on ETH will make Uniswap boom

Last edited:

friday-ice-cube.gif

0EC81152-19C6-46A4-A3B8-891A809B5300.jpeg

Hey guys.. appreciate yas. Joined this thread
Probably 6 months ago ( times hard to tell lol ) as a curiosity and yas the only reason I keep sherdoging lately.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy making money and there's a bunch of you who's helped that.. being honest about mistakes actually helps a tremendous amount ( starts with r =)

Who would've thought a thread about ( money investments gambling/ whatever you want to cl it ) is the most real thread imo on this place.

Bunch of appreciation to @Rob Battisti @TheMaster @TeTe @Rygu @meauneau @m25105 @GarbageGuy @Squintz @HeLLMuTT @ the tonne of people I can't recall users names to.

Yup.. a lot of meds n booze lol

Edit forgot the level in and out guru @MilesAbove shame he's not a regular

Hey guys.. appreciate yas. Joined this thread
Probably 6 months ago ( times hard to tell lol ) as a curiosity and yas the only reason I keep sherdoging lately.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy making money and there's a bunch of you who's helped that.. being honest about mistakes actually helps a tremendous amount ( starts with r =)

Who would've thought a thread about ( money investments gambling/ whatever you want to cl it ) is the most real thread imo on this place.

Bunch of appreciation to @Rob Battisti @TheMaster @TeTe @Rygu @meauneau @m25105 @GarbageGuy @Squintz @HeLLMuTT @ the tonne of people I can't recall users names to.

Yup.. a lot of meds n booze lol

Edit forgot the level in and out guru @MilesAbove shame he's not a regular
{<redford}

Honestly, this is the only thread on Sherdog that keeps me around here these days. I need to stay out of the war room as there is so much hate there. In here, it’s all support. It’s awesome.

{<redford}

Honestly, this is the only thread on Sherdog that keeps me around here these days. I need to stay out of the war room as there is so much hate there. In here, it’s all support. It’s awesome.
Yeah I went from a WR regular to spending as much time in this thread as I did the entire WR. To say I'm addicted to crypto might be an understatement.

I'm worried when Fantasy Football starts (also an addiction) I won't have enough time in a day lol.

I'm Australian.... what kind of " football " lol

I hope we all achieve our Lambo goals one day. I'll settle for a decked out Ford F-150 Lightning or Cybertruck. :)

I love those big trucks. But I'd go a motor home personally ( depending on if travel is allowed in aus lol ) I have my dream car already =)

I love those big trucks. But I'd go a motor home personally ( depending on if travel is allowed in aus lol ) I have my dream car already =)

Oh a motor home would be awesome! My neighbor has one with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, king size bed and 42-inch flatscreen with satellite! It's a rolling Taj Mahal!

Oh a motor home would be awesome! My neighbor has one with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, king size bed and 42-inch flatscreen with satellite! It's a rolling Taj Mahal!

Prices went up like crazy during covid times. I'm thinking I'd we ever open up again there should be some sweet rigs for sale. ( once everyone starts travelling back over seas) whether or not that pans out. That's the rough goal for me on making bank =)

Back