• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V15 - Where the hits keep on coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a secretive project that is set to explode but fuck everyone in this thread. I’ll just be a dick and keep it to myself. Don’t believe me? Loser — I did it before and I’ll do it again. Excuse me while I continue to be an ass in other parts of my life.

Dunno, maybe I'll just share it with folks who are a little less lippy and more grateful. I don't expect to have someone go 'ah lucky bastard, your picks are shit...arrogant blah blah blah' followed by me going ' here you go sir, let me share some of my research and VC contacts with you in return'. Subjective who the ass is imo.

Oh, and best of luck with your secretive project - I won't be expecting any tips given the nature of our discourse...innit.

The only project that went somewhere was Voyager, in your old thread. INT is completely dead. You claimed Elon Musk was an investor in Power Ledger, but provided no source and it also seems dead (still hasn't claimed its previous ATH after the bubble burst), and AGIX is to me people that are betting on theory, it hasn't reclaimed its ATH either after the bubble burst. When I posted about Chainlink, I provided first party sources for everything. You provided two videos in your old thread, and this thread as @meauneau said, a few sentences.

We just enjoy and appreciate people who actually add to the thread vs “I’ve got this great project but won’t talk about it” @m25105 used to provide great info on smart contracts. @TheMaster provides great info on why he’s investing in certain things.

We just don’t like folks jumping in with zero actual contribution.

Solana doing some work on the bright side

The only project that went somewhere was Voyager, in your old thread. INT is completely dead. You claimed Elon Musk was an investor in Power Ledger, but provided no source and it also seems dead (still hasn't claimed its previous ATH after the bubble burst), and AGIX is to me people that are betting on theory, it hasn't reclaimed its ATH either after the bubble burst. When I posted about Chainlink, I provided first party sources for everything. You provided two videos in your old thread, and this thread as @meauneau said, a few sentences.

Voyager was my number 1 pick. Even Power Legder returned more than a 50x. AGIX returned over a 100x. Your star suggestion as of today is ..............ChainLink - lol, which is already one of the biggest projects in the world, which you'd be lucky to get a 10x out of in 4 years. I think that disqualifies you from any further comment or critique of track records.

We just enjoy and appreciate people who actually add to the thread vs “I’ve got this great project but won’t talk about it” @m25105 used to provide great info on smart contracts. @TheMaster provides great info on why he’s investing in certain things.

We just don’t like folks jumping in with zero actual contribution.

Why don't 'we' circle back and peruse the 4 solid picks that I already provided. Then maybe 'we' would appreciate the contribution already made.

Voyager was my number 1 pick. Even Power Legder returned more than a 50x. AGIX returned over a 100x. Your star suggestion as of today is ..............ChainLink - lol, which is already one of the biggest projects in the world, which you'd be lucky to get a 10x out of in 4 years. I think that disqualifies you from any further comment or critique of track records.

You clearly don't see the big picture. If you did, you would be watching smart contract summit.

Why don't 'we' circle back and peruse the 4 solid picks that I already provided. Then maybe 'we' would appreciate the contribution already made.

you do you, man. I’m not here to hate. I hope you experience big time gains.

You clearly don't see the big picture. If you did, you would be watching smart contract summit.
Ah, that's the natural conclusion to reach of course. I've watched the summit mate - and here's a little tip. Oracles like Link work one way (off chain to on), there are AI run oracles and reverse oracles already blowing up behind the scenes that will eventually be a much bigger deal than Link. So yeah, I'm clearly missing the bigger picture. If only you were more humble, I would share with you what that picture actually looks like.

Ah, that's the natural conclusion to reach of course. I've watched the summit mate - and here's a little tip. Oracles like Link work one way (off chain to on), there are AI run oracles and reverse oracles already blowing up behind the scenes that will eventually be a much bigger deal than Link. So yeah, I'm clearly missing the bigger picture. If only you were more humble, I would share with you what that picture actually looks like.
The summit is on RIGHT NOW. If you had any semblance of a clue you would understand why Chainlink is one of the most important projects in this space. You clearly don't. I'm going to throw one thing out here, even though I don't like to spoonfeed people. Swisscom just announced about 2 hours ago live on smart con that they too, like Deutsche Telekom subsidy (T-Sytems) will offer node services.

Last edited:
I’m pretty big into AGIX after @TheMaster providing info on it.

I don’t like to invest in things on a whim and instead want to do some good research into them. I don’t have as much time as I used to to look into new options but I’m also kind of tapped on investment money.

Look back at my thread from 4 years ago, there was some pretty decent info there on AGI (before it become AGIX) and why it was worth investing in. A lot of people were talking shit back then, which has left a sour taste in my mouth after trying to help them (in retrospect, my picks would have made lots of people filthy rich). Same thing happening now with a few lippy folks that only have half baked knowledge of the space. So while I don't mean to appear arrogant, I actually have been in this space for a long time and do research that is more than in-depth, backed up by industry contacts as I have VC connections having come from the Finance world. Would be happy to share if the collective attitude was more humble and less cocky, which makes me reciprocate in kind.

The summit is on RIGHT NOW. If you had any semblance of a clue you would understand why Chainlink is one of the most important projects in this space. You clearly don't. I'm going to throw one thing out here, even though I don't like to spoonfeed people. Swisscom just announced about 2 hours live on smart con that they too, like Deutsche Telekom subsidy (T-Sytems) will offer node services.
As I said before mate, you actually know jack shit about what is happening in this space. I was in Link at cents (entry at .24 cents to be precise), it's almost cute trying to lecture me on oracles while completely missing what I just pointed out. Hey, it's your money, your life.

Why would we take you seriously through? You posted 4 sentences about 4 projects and that's all.

Anyone can post 4 sentences about 4 projects and tell you to dyor. You didn't post any sources to support any of your claims.

Most people here only post medium articles. M25 posted primary sources to back up his claims. You have posted 1 sentence for each project and want us to be grateful and to take you seriously lmfao.

Why would we take you seriously through? You posted 4 sentences about 4 projects and that's all.

Anyone can post 4 sentences about 4 projects and tell you to dyor. You didn't post any sources to support any of your claims.

Most people here only post medium articles. M25 posted primary sources to back up his claims. You have posted 1 sentence for each project and want us to be grateful and to take you seriously lmfao.

Want a biscuit? I think it may help.

As I said before mate, you actually know jack shit about what is happening in this space. I was in Link at cents (entry at .24 cents to be precise), it's almost cute trying to lecture me on oracles while completely missing what I just pointed out. Hey, it's your money, your life.
Sounds like you didn't keep it.

Sounds like you didn't keep it.
Sold too early in retrospect, but made up for that with Voyager, AGIX, POWR, and a few other early stage picks like getting into Band Protocol early. Also got into VeChain at a decent stage.

As I mentioned earlier, I follow a really top level VC that interviews project teams thoroughly and combining that with reading the tea leaves on shifting narratives in this space, helps position one well.

Sold too early in retrospect, but made up for that with Voyager, AGIX, POWR, and a few other early stage picks like getting into Band Protocol early. Also got into VeChain at a decent stage.

As I mentioned earlier, I follow a really top level VC that interviews project teams thoroughly and combining that with reading the tea leaves on shifting narratives in this space, helps position one well.
Ok so what exactly do you want? Respect, gratitude, attention, praise, etc because you posted 4 sentences describing 4 projects? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back