Crypto Megathread V14 - I’ve got 81000 problems but a BTC ain’t one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so close to buying 1.00 ETH this morning.
I just rolled a couple hundred dollars worth of cheap coin holdings into ETH. It was money already spent!

I just rolled a couple hundred dollars worth of cheap coin holdings into ETH. It was money already spent!
I was reluctant to do that because my cheaper coins are down but then I realized that ETH is down too so…

I was reluctant to do that because my cheaper coins are down but then I realized that ETH is down too so…
I figured I'd rather consolidate into ETH while things are down. Rebuying moon bags of cheap coins later won't be a big deal if they start going back up. But, if I only have so much money to go around I'd rather be holding ETH and BTC. I still have my ADA and Vet though.

lol, fuck China, seriously.

They can stop mining, which is fine, other countries will pick up the slack. But they can't stop people from trading crypto there. They can't even keep people from Facebooking there.
This times banks are involved. Accounts will be frozen and social points deducted.

LOL, I've said this to myself many times over the last 3-4 months as a big dip is going on, I'm so glad I didn't try to convince my mom(who doesn't have much money), brother (good job/terrible with money) and few other people I know that you have to get into this now! there's no point in leaving all your money in boring minimal/no interest savings. And after each dip seemed like it was about to end I strongly felt like finally saying it but thank god I didn't.

Though one older guy I talk to at the gym who is curious about this stuff when I told him that he said if I put money down without any research on my own I couldn't be mad at you for that.

I also dogged a bullet when I thought jesus why am I holding any stocks at all, look at the returns on all these. I was seriously thinking of dumping everything including AMC under $10 to put into crypto.

I'll be holding off for a while but I'll be doing some penny stocks/stocks related to cryptos though. I still strongly believe for the average joe everyday investor 1. Crypto 2. The right Penny stocks 3. Meme stocks, in that order are your best chance for true financial freedom/the moon.

Last edited:
LOL, I've said this to myself many times over the last 3-4 months as a big dip is going on, I'm so glad I didn't try to convince my mom(who doesn't have much money), brother (good job/terrible with money) and few other people I know that you have to get into this now! there's no point in leaving all your money in boring minimal/no interest savings. And after each dip seemed like it was about to end I strongly felt like finally saying it but thank god I didn't.

Though one older guy I talk to at the gym who is curious about this stuff when I told him that he said if I put money down without any research on my own I couldn't be mad at you for that.

I also dogged a bullet when I thought jesus why am I holding any stocks at all, look at the returns on all these. I was seriously thinking of dumping everything including AMC under $10 to put into crypto.

I'll be holding off for a while but I'll be doing some penny stocks/stocks related to cryptos though. I still strongly believe for the average joe everyday investor 1. Crypto 2. The right Penny stocks 3. Meme stocks, in that order are your best chance for true financial freedom/the moon.
Already liquidated a stock to buy crypto, looking at more. Even my Microsoft stock might not be safe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back