• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V11 - We Didn’t Hear No Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat watching my profits go down for a week straight and did nothing. Been watching losses increase for a few days now and did nothing. Unclear what my dumbass has been doing with all of this observant inactivity.

I'm waiting here
Probably best approach. I keep laddering in from 34 to 32 to 30 but I feel like I’m just going to wait and see where the dust settles from here. Picked up a little more sol and MATIc today as they’re the biggest drop so far but now need to chill...things could look completely different in a week or 2 lol.

I sat watching my profits go down for a week straight and did nothing. Been watching losses increase for a few days now and did nothing. Unclear what my dumbass has been doing with all of this observant inactivity.
Same here bro. Was waiting to take out my initial 5k put in lol. Should have been taking profits at certain levels. Oh well. I plan on holding until after next btc halving and ensuing bull run.

That’s all I did too. Very strange. You don’t wanna sell to barely make profit. Then you don’t wanna sell to break even when you had a profit. Now you don’t want to sell at a loss. I think the market will bounce back.

This will trigger Sherdoggers lol.

What the fuck is a pinboard and why is this guy so salty. I loved the girl calling him out and making him look like a retard.

What the fuck is a pinboard and why is this guy so salty. I loved the girl calling him out and making him look like a retard.
Lol. Show us where the Bitcoin touched you Maciej.

This will trigger Sherdoggers lol.

Doesn't sound like he doesn't have a very deep understanding of how crypto works. Sure, some crypto is ponzi and you definitely have bad actors but to think that there's no intrinsic value is stupid.

If you guys want to see a video that aged like milk involving a guy who knows absolute fuck all about crypto go look up that one of Dave Ramsay talking some guy into selling all his BTC.

Even with a lot of people buying the dip, I bet a lot of buyers have been sitting around waiting while the paper hands are still selling... Waiting for the absolute bottom dollar. It'll be interesting to see where that tipping point is for some, and how it affects the turnaround.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back