Cryogel review

Michael Wanaka

Amateur Fighter
@Black
Reaction score
I received my order of cryogel this morning. Since then i've used it about three times.

The stuff works great! It's like nothing i've used before. It actually seems to make the pain go away rather than mask it like most other ointments.

The customer service was excellent on the website too (cryogel.tv). I asked about my order in an email and was promptly replied to, and the guy even gave me his cell number if i had any questions.

They also sent me a sample tube of each type of cryogel.

I give it an A+.

Details on what injuries/aches/pains etc. you used it on and what you tried before?

sweet mikelw, good to hear. I'm glad others are starting to catch on to how great this stuff is :D

mikelw said:
I received my order of cryogel this morning. Since then i've used it about three times.

The stuff works great! It's like nothing i've used before. It actually seems to make the pain go away rather than mask it like most other ointments.

The customer service was excellent on the website too (cryogel.tv). I asked about my order in an email and was promptly replied to, and the guy even gave me his cell number if i had any questions.

They also sent me a sample tube of each type of cryogel.

I give it an A+.

I'm happy to hear the Cryogel is working for you. Thanks for the great review, if you need anything else just let us know.
Charles DeVos
Accounts Executive
Vitaminerals Inc.

What is the difference between all the diff types (anti-ox, etc.). Do they all do the same thing?

scorcho said:
What is the difference between all the diff types (anti-ox, etc.). Do they all do the same thing?

They all do the same thing as far as pain relief goes. They all have the same type of cooling effect and the same amount of anti-inflammatories. The Island Rain has an antioxidant twist to it because it contains aloe vera, Vitamin C & E, & Green tea extract.
The Lavender has an aroma therapy twist to it, containing Essential oils of Lavender, passion flower & chamomile.
The unique thing about the Island Rain & the Lavender is that they don't really have that medicine cabinet smell that's associated with most of these type of products. The original Cryogel does carry the menthol scent.

bjjvaletudoktb said:
Which type of cryogel did you bought, and what did you use it for?

I bought an original and a lavender scented one.

I've had lower back pain from doing 10 rounds of left roundhouse kicks on the 200 or 250 lb bag at the gym a couple saturdays. I'd tried icy hot, bengay, thai boxing liniment, and tiger balm and they didn't help that much.

I put cryogel on my back and the pain went away for a while. I also used it on a deep bruise i've got on my shin and it did wonders for that.

I'm keeping the roll on cryogel in my gym bag and the tubes at home. Great stuff.

bubbs71 said:
They all do the same thing as far as pain relief goes. They all have the same type of cooling effect and the same amount of anti-inflammatories. The Island Rain has an antioxidant twist to it because it contains aloe vera, Vitamin C & E, & Green tea extract.
The Lavender has an aroma therapy twist to it, containing Essential oils of Lavender, passion flower & chamomile.
The unique thing about the Island Rain & the Lavender is that they don't really have that medicine cabinet smell that's associated with most of these type of products. The original Cryogel does carry the menthol scent.

No Biggie, but I just realised while reading your post I got the wrong Cryogel from SSFgear. I was expecting Island Rain and didn't think anything of it until this review when he said only the original has a strong menthol smell and I was going to reply back that my, what I thought was island rain, had a huge menthol smell what would actually burn my eyes a little bit when I had a fan on me which I usually do. I checked my gel and sure enough it doesn't say island rain on it anywhere and is a north carolina type blue so I guess I am to assume I got the regular one. Oh well, but in the future to anyone else the menthol smell is a bit annoying if you use it on shoulders or chest area. It does tend to irritate the eyes and smells like a Halls Cough Drop.

Other than that it does help. Another thing about the one I have is the liquid is very runny. I try to shake it up well before using and use a little to rub it in and then add more but it tends to run still.

Phenom-sorry about the mess up. The product is new to us and we screwed up. I'll send you a tube on Island Rain when your shorts arrive.

www.SSFgear.com

That would be awesome and yet another example of unstoppable customer service!

yeah, but we shouldn't of screwed up in the first place. It's growing pains, you guys are really coming through for us and we need to hire some people soon so that we can keep up.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
yeah, but we shouldn't of screwed up in the first place. It's growing pains, you guys are really coming through for us and we need to hire some people soon so that we can keep up.

www.SSFgear.com

Still #1 Customer Service.

PhenoM, you said yours was runny. If you are using the squeeze tube then it shouldnt be runny. Did it maybe get hot in your car or something? The rollons are a little thinner so it will apply easier but you dont have to rub in the rollon. Anyway you will like the smells better. I really likethe Lavender. Girly or not it smells great and it really helps pain and bruising. Side note: it also helps stop itching from mosquito bite and other itchy bites. I played paintball a few weeks ago and got ate up with mosquitos and I tried it and believe it or not it worked. they stopped itching and went away alot quicker then normal. this stuff works on everything!!!

Hasn't been in my car, stayed at my house where is is cool all day every day. Just a lil annoying ti runs and is greasy.

I dont Know man . sounds like you got a bad one. Well Charles from Cryogel will hook you up with samples and Ron will send you another one . Maybe it was just a bad one.

WHo knows :? but I do know Ron has me taken care of and I am still very happy with his customer service.

Runny? That sucks. Do you want me to send you a rollon this time? I wonder if it got hot in shipping. The shipment that your came in was the same one that I pulled stock to use myself and they are fine. We will fix you up. Let me know if you want Island rain in the tube or the roll on.

www.SSFgear.com

Back