Cruz: Why would I sit down? I'm always on my feet.

Sleepdancer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

You can say what you want about Cruz, but fuck he's smooth. This is probably the best post fight loss interview I've ever heard.

cruz went out like a true goat champ... a decision loss where he can easlie win the rematch. He didnt get ktfo like chuck,silva,ect,ect becuase he took no damage his whole career.

cruz went out like a true goat champ... a decision loss where he can easlie win the rematch. He didnt get ktfo like chuck,silva,ect,ect becuase he took no damage his whole career.

He will never win against Cogar, Cogar is the better fighter and will always be

lol that wasn't smooth, that was obnoxious

LOL, the delivery was not on point, but I liked the answer.

Cruz has a mean chin though.

It was an okay interview. Same as any other Cruz interviews.
I thought that that soundbyte was dope though, I agree

lol that wasn't smooth, that was obnoxious
Which part? The part where he admitted he was 100 percent ready yet lost fair and square? Or the part where he objectively tried to analyse what Cody did well? Or maybe its the fact that despite managing not to backtrack on his prior comments on Cody he still manages to say something nice about his person. I dont know, maybe its all of the above. Frankly I also find his lack of ums and his quick answers obnoxious and not smooth at all.

It was an okay interview. Same as any other Cruz interviews.
I thought that that soundbyte was dope though, I agree
You aren't wrong. The reason why I think I like it so much is more because it's a rare post loss interview and he just got his dome knocked around for 5 rounds.

Back