Cruz vs Garbrandt scorecards

lol at last judge, if he had scored rd 5 for Cruz it could have been a split decision

anybody scored first round for Cruz ? I think Cody take that round definitely, second was close, 3 & 4 were all Cody and 5th was Cruz

How did you score it ?

Yea, the 2nd judge gave rnd 1 to Cruz

Strange that those cards are all over the place. I think the only unclear round was the 4th for me it was a 10-8. And maybe the 5th.
All other rounds seemed clear to me.

1 Cody
2 Cruz
3 Cody
4 Cody
5 Cruz/Cody

I seriously don't understand how MMA judging continues to be this stupid.

The only toss up round was round 2.

Round 1: Cody with ease. He made Dom look foolish.

Round 2: Tossup. I could see an argument for either fighter in this one.

Round 3: Cody fucked him up.

Round 4: Cody continued to fuck him up.

Round 5: Dom. Cody decided to fuck around and taunt him and not fight. (Maybe you score it for it Cody due to emotional damage he put on Cruz <41>)

Such an easy fucking fight to score.

I don't remember exactly and will have to re-watch but I had it: 19-19 after 2. Cody wins 3,4 with possibly a 10-8, and Cruz fought back and won the 5th.

The right decision was made. 48-46

I was shocked on seeing anyone giving Cruz a round lol I had it 50-44.. being there live without the bias commentating ( can't really say though if they were trying to make it sound closer than it really was) = It was a clear one sided beating ..

Not one round was agreed upon.

Round 3 was

Incredibly bizarre that they can disagree on the scoring of 4/5 rounds but come to the right decision at the end. Judge 1 and 2 I can understand, judge 3 is why there needs to be formal school for how to score an mma fight. wtf. Cody winning round 5 but not getting a 10-8 in the 4th?

Cruz won 2 and 5.

Can't believe Weeks gave Cruz 1 and 2 and not 5... Fucking idiot, oh wait, I can believe it

10-9
10-9
10-9
10-8
9-10

49-46 cody

Back