Cruz vs Frankie for the new BMF belt

Cruz should battle for the Men Without Hats belt with all the dancing he does during his fights.

menhatssafps.jpg

Cejudo vs Aldo. Excited for this one. and Yan, Sandhagen and Sterling can fight for the title.

They should make Cruz vs Frankie for the new BMF belt.
Imo, someone should be at least lhw to get a bmf belt. Its funny to see a manlet getting it, lol

No it should not fuck off and it should become an ongoing thing.
It wasn't worse than Colby for gods sake.

If you don't like it, dont watch the fights, problem solved.
So you’re a WWE fan I’m guessing. I enjoyed the fight however the faux belt added nothing to an exciting scrap that was stopped prematurely. And yes acting like the belt means something is cringeworthy at best.

So you’re a WWE fan I’m guessing. I enjoyed the fight however the faux belt added nothing to an exciting scrap that was stopped prematurely. And yes acting like the belt means something is cringeworthy at best.
No mate, no joking i have never seen a complete WWE fight. I only have seen moments of Brock and Ronda bc MMA fighters.
I like the Idea and i like what this Belt is doing, taking a little bit of power from the Champion or Wrestlers and giving power to Strikers or Brawlers. Their fights are more fun to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back