Cruz vs Dillashaw II, another immediate rematch?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really hope they wont make an immediate rematch, but I bet they will do it: Cruz vs Dillashaw.

However, I would like to see:
Cruz vs Barao
Dillashaw vs Faber

Thoughts?

Barao is on a 2 fight losing streak, it's going to be Faber vs. Cruz III or Dillashaw-Cruz II

Cruz would destroy Barao. Nobody wants to see that fight. And I'm fine with the rematch. They're pretty clearly the 2 best FW's and that fight was super close. I like how TJ is wicked pissed about it too, calling Cruz scared and pillow fisted. I think there second fight will be even better

meh

these two could fight 100 times and probably still be disputable who won the majority of the 500 rounds

Same with too many Cruz fights

would do the re-match.(it was a close fight) and do Faber Vs Assunçao II (if Assauçao is not injured anymore) the winner of that fight would deserve the title shot.

Barao has gone up to FW, hasn't he? Of all the rematches out there, this would be the one that is the most deserving I think. But who wouldn't want to see the build up to Faber and Dillashaw?

I like your idea TS,except no Barao fight. Dilly vs Fabio winner fights Cruz.

Faber vs. Almeida
Assuncao vs. Sterling
Cruz vs. TJ 2

and Cruz/Faber > TJ/Faber because first sells more

the fight between cruz and tj was very close. if there's an immediate rematch, cruz will run away with it. he hadn't fought in such a long time and went to war with tj for five rounds. i see cruz being more fluid if they have an immediate rematch and winning by a landslide.

TJ v Almeida with the winner getting the winner of Cruz v Faber 3.

Barao is on a 2 fight losing streak, it's going to be Faber vs. Cruz III or Dillashaw-Cruz II

He's not, he beat Gagnon in between the 2 losses to TJ. Having him fight Cruz still doesn't make sense though.

IMO, Assuncao makes the most sense in terms of rankings and records. He's on a 7 fight won streak and has a win over TJ. He might be rusty with all of the time he's had off though.

Why are people still talking about Barao at 135? He can't make weight without compromising himself big time.

Dillashaw doesn't deserve an immediate rematch, his only title defenses were Joe Soto and Barao and he couldn't beat Dom when he was coming off fighting for just a mere 70 seconds in four years, why do we need to see that again?

Dom vs. Mighty Mouse, TJ vs. Faber, Almeida vs. Dodson, Sterling vs. Assuncao and if he wants to stay at 135 Barao vs. Caraway(my god what a murder that'd be) are the fights to make.

Fuck no, just no. Snake needs to be punished for his loss, he has a solid chance of coming back to a title match in one or two fights, but despite the venom between dom and snake it would be like washing my hands in a gross liquid to watch them rematch right away.

Cruz vs anyone not named Barao, have zero interest in seeing him fight at 135 again

Back