Cruz & Cody trade insults (uncensored)

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
To hell with FOX and their censorship bullsh*t (<--- woops) Anyways, here is the video without them cutting the audio all over the place. One of Cody's pearls of wisdom: 'I've never had to chase pussy in my life and on december 30th I ain't doing it, I don't have to', Cruz is just looking at him like he is a total moron, laughing at him like 'what are you talking about?'

The way Cruz verbally handled Cody....I haven't heard a one sided beatdown like that since King Mo tried to match wits with Don Frye!

Cruz 1-0 already and by the looks of it is winning the mental game. Cruz got this one easy.

They were both terrible.

At least you don't hear Conor sounding confused asking his opponent to explain what he meant to make it even more awkward.

He just ignores him and moves onto the next line to keep it going.

"look at your legs bro, your legs got no wheels", by Cody, that was especially cringeworthy. And after Cruz pointed out that he bought a house with his winnings over Cody's teammates....the debate was basically over.

I-Have-A-Feeling-This-Is-Gonna-Be-A-Short-Fight-Funny-Fight-Meme-Image.jpeg

i died of laughter when cruz said "theyll be busting on your face"

To hell with FOX and their censorship bullsh*t (<--- woops) Anyways, here is the video without them cutting the audio all over the place. One of Cody's pearls of wisdom: 'I've never had to chase pussy in my life and on december 30th I ain't doing it, I don't have to', Cruz is just looking at him like he is a total moron, laughing at him like 'what are you talking about?'

"I was able to buy a house from all the wins I've got over guys on your team. Who's gonna teach you how to beat me?" <{anton}><{jackyeah}>

Garbrandt makes mma look really bad sometimes, he's too stupid to know he's embarrassing himself

Cody not instilling much confidence with his tremendous 'I'll eat everything you got"! <mma4>

Pretty pumped for this fight, Dominick is trying to play the Dad card, thats pretty arrogant, then he brought up I bought a house with what I earned off of beating your team mates, cold blooded....Pretty funny when Cody kept on repeating everything he said back!

55837788.jpg

"They'll be busting on your face"
"I hope so, I'mma eat everything you got"

I'm starting to wonder, if Nick Diaz and Cody exchanged insults, would the world implode? Cody may be the only man on earth to know what Nick meant when he said "I'm being paid way too much, but also nowhere near enough"!

The way Cruz verbally handled Cody....I haven't heard a one sided beatdown like that since King Mo tried to match wits with Don Frye!

As funny as Don is and he really did verbally bitch slap Mo I couldn't have seen him winning that fight

You can tell Cody spent 2 weeks "refining" and practicing that line. Absolutely pathetic. Dom has already ReKt him verbally and will seal the deal soon in the cage too. Way to uphold the name of Alpha Fail Cody

I think he had an idea in his head with calling him a p***y, but it was just awful.

As funny as Don is and he really did verbally bitch slap Mo I couldn't have seen him winning that fight
I completely agree about the physical fight, but that verbal beating was a thing of beauty, and big kudos to Mo for having such a good sense of humor, that even he couldn't help but laugh and enjoy Don's classic lines against him.

Their entire exchange on Fox (censored or not) was childlike and pathetic. A true embarrassment for both of them and for the UFC. The producers should have cut away after the first 15 seconds of "No you are."

Back