Media Crowd reaction to Olives KOing Chandler

The fans were great last night. Definitely made the fights more enjoyable to watch.

Conor's reaction meanwhile:

756UE8.gif

Great crowd. They most definitely played a huge role in the fights

He sounded like that stupid cat under my window

Americans are too soft to be champions. Only the ones from the hood like Thug Rose can hang with the Brazilians and Russians.

Aljo had to act his way into a belt.

Americans are too soft to be champions. Only the ones from the hood like Thug Rose can hang with the Brazilians and Russians.

Aljo had to act his way into a belt.
Very true, americans are weaker on average than other people. Also much shorter

Well they where chearing heavily for Chandler, so what do you expect? They poped like crazy when Chandler got the Guillotine and when he dropped Oliveira, so Im not suprised they where quiet when he suddenly lost from nowhere.

Reminds me of Stipe KOing Werdum in Brazil lol

low energy and low iq unmasked racist hicks
Haha, harsh. But I do notice that American crowds (especially in the South) are as comically/trashily Nationalistic as most 3rd-world and S. American crowds, and it always disappoints me. . . .although it shouldn't after these last couple years.

Also check out Dillon Danis' reaction.

The fans were great last night. Definitely made the fights more enjoyable to watch.

Conor's reaction meanwhile:

756UE8.gif
Love how Conor gets mentioned in every single thread about MMA. The guy is an absolute savage and the biggest Superstar in the whole Universe. War Conor!

Back