CroCop vs Fedor 2

RealMadridMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who wins this fight in Bellator? The first fight was good with Cro Cop dominating and winning the fight. But who takes the second fight? Cro Cop is the better grappler and also a better striker. I got Cro Cop winning again.

Fedor.

Mirko is a shell of himself and is literally fighting cans. Something fedors critics accuse him of.

I don't want to see mirko fight anymore. His twitch is getting worse and I think he's getting serious brain trauma that will be irreparable

Edit: how is mirko the better grappler?

Ummmmmmmm Mirko lost the first fight. Second fight goes the same as the first.

Mirko. Hope it doesn't happen because it almost nullifies a well deserved gold star on Fedor's resumè.

Mirco better grappler than Fedor?

U mad, bro?

Fedor. He'd destroy every UFC heavyweight as well.

Weirdest attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

I agree with you TS. Cro Cop just has to use his sambo advantage and get the fight to the ground and let loose with some of his vicious gnp and look for the sub. When they’re standing he’s gotta look out for Fedor’s high kicks, but Mirko has some fast hands but tends to get a little wild sometimes.

Weirdest attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

I agree with you TS. Cro Cop just has to use his sambo advantage and get the fight to the ground and let loose with some of his vicious gnp and look for the sub. When they’re standing he’s gotta look out for Fedor’s high kicks, but Mirko has some fast hands but tends to get a little wild sometimes.
mike-tyson-9512980-2-402.jpg

That honor would most likely go to you, Loise.

How so? I'm rarely trolling (there's a difference between trolling and joking/being ironic) - and when I am in fact trolling, I surely don't resort to saying "Cro Cop dominated Fedor".

How so? I'm rarely trolling (there's a difference between trolling and joking/being ironic) - and when I am in fact trolling, I surely don't resort to saying "Cro Cop dominated Fedor".
Idk, half the time I see you post I’m just like
<JagsKiddingMe>
You’re subtle but delicious.

z374gxvkuymy.jpg

Idk, half the time I see you post I’m just like
<JagsKiddingMe>
You’re subtle but delicious.

Sure I am, but this particular OP wasn't subtle. Interchanging names simply doesn't cut it, imo.

Thread starter isn't trolling. He is from an alternate earth where Cro Cop trained in Sambo and Fedor trained in TKD. Cro Cop won in that reality.

Mirko had to throw an elbow to get out of a fight with a blob.

Back