CroCop hitting the weights

I wish he did not retire, he has looked great in recent years, whats he on like a 11 fight win streak or something. wanted him to rematch Fedor.

He had a torn biceps once, no? I am always amazed what these athletes can come back from. Weidman for instance from his neck hernia in a sports where your neck is constantly being put under pressure.
I agree. Even if you CAN, how can you want to knowing the potential for catastrophic injury.

Yes, this is generally the case for ethnically Europeans

eight_col_33582531596_287d42a1ca_o.jpg

Crocop has a great body for a 45 year old

No homo right?
His brain isn't so great though, 45 year olds shouldn't be having strokes (no homo again but not that sort of stroke).

I think he has way too short biceps insertion, like sage northcutt. Genetically awful biceps shape

Overeem on the other hand has gorgeous, breathtaking bicep insertions and muscle bellies.

Didn't he have a stroke? Take it easy, Mirko.

torn muscles heal...I tore my tricep tendon off the bone and required surgery..in a cast for 2 months..couldn't lift shit for quite awhile..but you build it back..now, the arm is better than ever...so it does heal...I've also torn my pec...didn't require surgery though..but you could literally hear it rip...like ripping a pair of jeans.

Last winter I was benching with my good friend... he is very strong, but not accustomed to my volume output... by the time we got to 315 lbs, we had done well over 100 reps (at lower weights obviously, for example, I warm up with 185 lbs for ~35 reps and pyramid from there). At any rate... He can normally smash 405 lbs on bench for reps, but he was fatigued. On his 6th rep, he tore his pec. Badly. I can verify the sound. It was fucking awful.

Back