Croc Beer Kills 69 People, Hospitalizes 196

Need this guy on the case...

10795265_ori.jpg

Lol Africa - the Murphy law of all Continents (excluding anything good or positive)

Intentional on who's part? Certainly not the party goers. I don't think this is like the heavens gate cult incident.

You make it sound like methanol or anti-coolant poisoning, which are either manufacturing or adultering risks.

You make it sound like methanol or anti-coolant poisoning, which are either manufacturing or adultering risks.

I haven't heard of ant-coolant poisoning cases that killed 69 people and put another 100+ out of commission.

I haven't heard of ant-coolant poisoning cases that killed 69 people and put another 100+ out of commission.

tyTc1Nl.jpg

The nature of the article is that the beer was poisoned, no amount of first worldness is going to make you avoid getting poisoned if someone tampered your food.

Well, maybe the fact that reunion beer in developed countries come in kegs that are hard to tamper.

tyTc1Nl.jpg

The nature of the article is that the beer was poisoned, no amount of first worldness is going to make you avoid getting poisoned if someone tampered your food.

Well, maybe the fact that reunion beer in developed countries come in kegs that are hard to tamper.

And my point is that there hasn't been any tampering of food to such a degree in the U.S. so your entire point is moot.

Is it fair to say that Africa is the continental version of Florida?

Back