Croatian fan did a tattoo of Cain on chest *PIC*

At least he didn't get a tramp stamp style tattoo of Cain Velasquez's face.

Don't see any water, that tattoo's gonna fade real quick

Not trying to make fun of anyone, but this guy might have some mental issues...

600754_3280297896803_385771680_n.jpg

45766_4517803753676_316244945_n.jpg

I guess shortly after the Chernobyl disaster the winds were blowing southwest...

I guess shortly after the Chernobyl disaster the winds were blowing southwest...

Nope, that's the effect of American propaganda, American way of life and Wall Street's banking, I can tell. Even worse than the Chernobyl disaster to screw you an entire generation.

Last edited:
Shading's a little too strong, especially on the outside. Kinda looks like the Mona Lisa.

Lol, those chest portraits never turn out good.

Nope, that's the effect of American propaganda, American way of life and Walls Street's banking, I can tell. Even worse than the Chernobyl disaster to screw you an entire generation.

For the millionth time, he's Mexican, you racist.

He should have positioned the tat so his nipple was right where Cain's nipple would be. Opportunity lost IMO.

Nope, that's the effect of American propaganda, American way of life and Walls Street's banking, I can tell. Even worse than the Chernobyl disaster to screw you an entire generation.

...all about that walls street

is that like.... nested brown pride?

Not sure why anyone would want a tattoo of Cain, but that's actually a nice tattoo in terms of realism. It actually looks like Cain.

MMA: the place where you can go to see the tackiest tattoos in the world.

Why they go crazy with the shading?

Back