Cro Cop vs Carwin Thread

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do it JMMA
487272338-mirko-cro-cop-greeted-by-korean-fans-at-his-gettyimages.jpg

shane-carwin-and-jason-ellis-square-up-678899.jpg

I don't think I could handle seeing CC get KO again.

People think Carwin would KO CC after not fighting for years, coming off multiple injuries and back surgery?

Initial reaction was that Carwin is too big and strong, and KO less mobile CC. After further thought though, I'm basing all my feelings of Carwin on 5 year old memories. Who knows what he'd be like now (1-arm matches against amateurs notwithstanding).

Make it happen Rizin!

WHy didnt Carwin fight? thought he was fighting this weekend?

WHy didnt Carwin fight? thought he was fighting this weekend?

No one (outside of Carwin and Rizin) apparently know why, but the basic reason was "personal issues".

Someone else posted it was due to custody of his son issue. That would make some sense, as perhaps a legal proceeding regarding custody that may have required him to be present conflicted with Rizin event. A no show might have meant no custody.
Given that, of course he has to choose his son over going to Rizin.

Even if it is prime carwin, present cro cop in a ring would totally destroy Carwin. Carwin Takedowns are pathetic and Mirko is the best at blocking double legs takedowns. Go and figure. And on the feet he is not that good either... he is only dangerous against the cage, but there will be a ring. Also slow as hell. If I also add that he hasn't fought in 6 years, had like one trillion of injuries and is 42 year old... then he doesn't even stand a chance.

Back