• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cro Cop vs Big Nog (ringside view) WitH bONuS

UFC HW GOATS: Timmy, AA, and Mir all knocked out by Fedor and early!

Freakshow fights can be fun. The worst I have seen was a guy called CM Punk. After seeing the biggest dive in MMA history this year (my av) and that the UFC lets certain people juice while blasting others depending on how much money they bring in, its safe to say that Pride was better and less corrupt. If everyone is allowed to juice and its not against the rules then its fair game. The UFC tries to look legit but lets top fighters juice and fixes dives for the biggest money makers. Plus how many pullouts did we get in Pride? Exactly.
I don't necessarily think UFC was behind the dive. Maybe they were, maybe he bet on Connor winning in the first round by tko. Dude didn't connect one strike. I find that shit to be almost impossible. Even Aldo landed one

I don't necessarily think UFC was behind the dive. Maybe they were, maybe he bet on Connor winning in the first round by tko. Dude didn't connect one strike. I find that shit to be almost impossible. Even Aldo landed one
You would have to be incredible docile to believe that Conor/Cowboy wasn't fixed. The whole build up, interviews and "we are not diving" disclaimers before the event was fucking bizarre and incriminating.

You think the UFC fixes fights, and tells people to do roids? They make sketchy match ups sometimes, which in my opinion is ultimately bad for the sport of MMA... but they haven't made fights with people having massive weight advantages like Pride.

I think the sport is pretty corrupt much corrupt, so Pride = UFC in this regard.

Pride gave fighters a modified ruleset if there was a big weight discrepancy but most fighters declined... this was especially the case for Japanese fighters such as Sakuraba & Minowa who had a reputation for taking on much bigger
opponents. Japanese audiences would go nuts (applause) hearing that one of their fighters had declined to use the modified ruleset... & then watch him get face stomped into oblivion.

I've read stories here on Sherdog of UFC fighters allegedly weighing more than their contracted weight but somehow coming in on weight come fight time. Nick Diaz & Mark Hunt both made this claim against GSP + Lesnar respectively & alluded to corruption in the UFC.

Fixing fights, doing freak show match ups, and telling everyone to do steroids... what a great organization

UFC fighter back than were juicing to the gills too lol. You can't be that dumb can you?

UFC fighter back than were juicing to the gills too lol. You can't be that dumb can you?
Yeah, but they weren't encouraging it, and TELLING people to get on a bunch of roids to make you more marketable. The fixing fights, and doing freakshow match ups with 100 lbs. weight disparities are a bigger deal than the roids tho.

I think the sport is pretty corrupt much corrupt, so Pride = UFC in this regard.

Pride gave fighters a modified ruleset if there was a big weight discrepancy but most fighters declined... this was especially the case for Japanese fighters such as Sakuraba & Minowa who had a reputation for taking on much bigger
opponents. Japanese audiences would go nuts (applause) hearing that one of their fighters had declined to use the modified ruleset... & then watch him get face stomped into oblivion.

I've read stories here on Sherdog of UFC fighters allegedly weighing more than their contracted weight but somehow coming in on weight come fight time. Nick Diaz & Mark Hunt both made this claim against GSP + Lesnar respectively & alluded to corruption in the UFC.
"I think the sport is pretty corrupt much corrupt, so Pride = UFC" this is such a simpleton way to view it hahaha.

You would have to be incredible docile to believe that Conor/Cowboy wasn't fixed. The whole build up, interviews and "we are not diving" disclaimers before the event was fucking bizarre and incriminating.
Hahahaha WTF??

Cowboy broke under the pressure, and didn't show up, but it wasn't like Dana paid him to take a dive<45><45><45><45>

Hahahaha WTF??

Cowboy broke under the pressure, and didn't show up, but it wasn't like Dana paid him to take a dive<45><45><45><45>
There isn't many people that believed that was legit. Even all the Conor fans I watched the fights with were like that was rigged as fuck. No one was happy about such a stitch up. Maybe the teenies because you would have to be quite young and naive to belee dat.

Yeah, but they weren't encouraging it, and TELLING people to get on a bunch of roids to make you more marketable. The fixing fights, and doing freakshow match ups with 100 lbs. weight disparities are a bigger deal than the roids tho.

How do you know it wasn't encouraged behind closed doors from managers, agents, fighters and promoters in the US?

I'm sure their were marketing reason for their fighter to look and perform a certain way. It's not like there going to say it in public because it illegal in the states.

Steroids or other PED aren't illegal in other countries.

Which fights were fixed, besides the obvious Takada ones?

The rest of your post is pure speculation.

The thing was,Nogueira just said "Fuck it!" in the 2nd round. He said im gonna get this takedown or die trying and instead of trying to avoid getting koed and shooting out from a far,he got right in mirko's ass. CLUTCH

Dont feed the trolls,guys.

I'm going to look tomorrow and see if there's more fights with this angle. It can't be the only one. I'm assuming it was an extra on Japanese PRIDE DVDs
Yeah I love the angle, never ever seen this fight on this angle before, I like it. Thanks, please share if you can find any others

WhY do YOu wriTe DIs waY arE YoU retArDed?

Back