Cro-Cop released a Rizin GP Promo

Did the UFC ever release Crocop?
Yes they granted him his release. It shows you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. He was respectful, wasn't a liar and wasted no one's time. So they hooked him up.

Dana bless

Also I thought this said he was released. I had a mini heart attack. But I get 4 cro cop fights this year so im good

Fans in Japan were real excited to see Cro Cop at that conference. It's a good promo. Thanks for posting.

Very fantastic suit.

Yes they granted him his release. It shows you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. He was respectful, wasn't a liar and wasted no one's time. So they hooked him up.

That is really great to hear!

Dana bless
I suspect it has to do with Crocop's Japanese manager and his relationship with certain powerful Japanese people.

Dana bless
Seems his relationship/contract has always allowed him to leave at a moments notice. This wasn't the first time.

image.jpeg
Sorry to burst the celebration of Mirkos return but Baruto will put an end to Mirko. Baruto is my favorite to win the GP, he stuffs everyone with his Judo and Sumo skills Baruto FTW

Back