Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

Israel is not the party stopping peace. The Palestianians just rejected the proposal and we all know what Yassar Affafat did to Clinton when he was given everything they asked for. The Muslims want the issue, not peace.
Shlomo Ben-Ami, then Israel's Minister of Foreign Relations who participated in the talks… In 2006, Shlomo Ben-Ami stated on Democracy Now! that "Camp David was not the missed opportunity for the Palestinians, and if I were a Palestinian I would have rejected Camp David, as well.”

Norman Finkelstein published an article in the winter 2007 issue of Journal of Palestine Studies, excerpting from his longer essay called Subordinating Palestinian Rights to Israeli "Needs". The abstract for the article states: "In particular, it examines the assumptions informing Ross’s account of what happened during the negotiations and why, and the distortions that spring from these assumptions. Judged from the perspective of Palestinians' and Israelis' respective rights under international law, all the concessions at Camp David came from the Palestinian side, none from the Israeli side."[63].”

“Science” is the new religion.
Only if your preferred politician promotes it. If Trump had won 2020, "the science" would be looked at a whole lot differently, with the exact same components. Remember that front page the NY Times put out with a bunch of Covid victims? Yeah, that would've been changed to victims of the deadly Trump vaccine.

One Don is the voice of reason on the left , you should do some self reflection if you think like her

He's still being ridiculous for saying "I understand that", in reference to her ridiculous claim that LGBTQ people don't have any rights in Texas. They have the same rights as anyone else. What "rights" are they even talking about? Even though he's on the right side of that absurd conversation, Don looks at it as zero sum all the same, and claims Texas is better than Gaza for merely not killing gay people. I'm pretty sure you got more rights than merely existing there, Don.

Their last election was 18 years ago dude.

I dunno, this AP poll just just December shows 90% of Palestinians support Hamas and opposed to the western backed Palestinian authority.

shows most support war with Israel

And people may say this polls may be biased, but they are reported by the AP, Reuters, npr, CNN, and others and no other real indicators.

But if it were an oppressive regime that didn’t allow elections, hoarded resources/aid so their leaders become billionaires, the US and the UN and such should not be supporting them and basically keeping them propped up the way China props up North Korea.

Can’t have it both ways. Palestinians either support them, or it is an oppressive regime we should not support. Regardless, I don’t want to give tax money to Palestine or Israel

I dunno, this AP poll just just December shows 90% of Palestinians support Hamas and opposed to the western backed Palestinian authority.
It's just hilarious at how that is still an argument. Yeah, these sub 70 IQ folks, who were born and bred into Islamic terrorism and know little else, are somehow insightful and don't support the regime they were raised and brainwashed by. Yeah, okay...

It's just hilarious at how that is still an argument. Yeah, these sub 70 IQ folks, who were born and bred into Islamic terrorism and know little else, are somehow insightful and don't support the regime they were raised and brainwashed by. Yeah, okay...

lol, quite true. But even if it were not true and the vast majority did NOT support Hamas, than why wouldn’t Israel be celebrated for liberating them? I mean, lots of civilians died in conflicts liberating people like Iraqi freedom, etc. otherwise just let Hamas have slaves and abuse their population, while attacking Israel?

Or am I missing something?

Dehumanizing people who are the "enemy" makes it way easier to justify killing those "born and bred" into terrorism regardless of how old they are.

I think they boycott starbucks now?

Which group?

MDEwMi5qcGc

Even the liberal networks are now mocking these "Pro Palestine" Protesters basically calling them a joke....A bunch of Butter Face chicks that no one wants to date and a bunch of dudes that are built like the plastic straws they want banned. These are the same muppets that were yelling "Mask up" and then "BLM"....... Pamphlet Protesters are such a joke.

One Don is the voice of reason on the left , you should do some self reflection if you think like her

What his point?

You should only give a shit about people who give a shit about you?

That isn't empathy, it's commerce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back