Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

In China, you're not allowed to criticize Xi Jinping.
In Saudi Arabia, you're not allowed to criticize the Royal Family.
In the UAE, you're not allowed to criticize Mohammad Bin Zayed.
In Egypt, you're not allowed to criticize President el-Sisi.

In America, you're not allowed to criticize Israel for some reason 😂

What are you talking about. Tons and tons of kids are criticizing Israel. They’ll all walk away without a scratch.

Now try criticizing BLM, or affirmative action, or certain far left viewpoints on trans people. Your life as you know it is over.

What are you talking about. Tons and tons of kids are criticizing Israel. They’ll all walk away without a scratch.

Now try criticizing BLM, or affirmative action, or certain far left viewpoints on trans people. Your life as you know it is over.

They're trying to pass an actual law saying you can't criticize Israel. The law hasn't passed yet.

Are you trying to claim that those against the Gaza / Hamas supporters are for genocide? You do realize what happened on Oct. 7? Would you like some videos and pictures of mass murder of women, children, and elderly, because they are Jews? Do you know that the "River to the Sea" chant means? You do realize what happens to Christians and Jews throughout the Middle East, except in Israel? That's genocide.

If the Muslims put down their guns tomorrow, there would be peace. If the Israelis did it, there would be genocide. That's all a person needs to know.
I am claiming that many of the counter protesters are zionists who support Israel's ethnic cleansing and plausible genocide unconditionally.

With regard to the rest of your post, I do not have the energy to reply fully b/c its draining. In short, history did not start on Oct 7. Oct 7 does not give Israel the right to commit war crimes, ethnic cleans, and commit plausibel genocide in a war that has no military end. Israel has more innocent Palestinian hostages than Hamas does. Israel has committed more rapes of civilians than hamas has.

Actions like the Daddy AI, the IOF destroying water wells, killing civilians and putting them in mass graves and so on ....are not okay b/c of Oct 7.

And before the regular crew says 'return the hostages and it all ends' ... BS, look at the WB, the thousands of women and kids being held hostage in Israel.

Hamas and Israel are both awful.

I am claiming that many of the counter protesters are zionists who support Israel's ethnic cleansing and plausible genocide unconditionally.

With regard to the rest of your post, I do not have the energy to reply fully b/c its draining. In short, history did not start on Oct 7. Oct 7 does not give Israel the right to commit war crimes, ethnic cleans, and commit plausibel genocide in a war that has no military end. Israel has more innocent Palestinian hostages than Hamas does. Israel has committed more rapes of civilians than hamas has.

Actions like the Daddy AI, the IOF destroying water wells, killing civilians and putting them in mass graves and so on ....are not okay b/c of Oct 7.

And before the regular crew says 'return the hostages and it all ends' ... BS, look at the WB, the thousands of women and kids being held hostage in Israel.

Hamas and Israel are both awful.

Ethnic cleansing is what the Muslims do to the Christians in virtually every nation in the Middle East, except Israel.

Yes... it all started before October 7, but that event was pure evil and the results is Hamas can no longer exist. The Jews were in Jerusalem back in 3,500 B.C. If were are going with the natives have a right to the land, then the Jews have that right. There was no such thing as the Palestinian people until recently (historically). These people are the same people that Jordon, Syria, Egypt, etc. all refuse to settle, because whenever they do, they start shit... every time. No one else wants them and they cannot manage having their own nation as proven by Hamas. If the people of Gaza support Hamas instead of throwing them out, it's going to be terrible for them. Just like the Germans, Japanese, and Russians when foreign invaders hit their lands. That's war.

I have to give you credit for pointing out they are both awful.

I agree with you. But is that what is really happening or is that disinformation? Are students being stopped from going to class and stuff?
The school shuts down the campus or the library. Not being able to study really punishes students who attend a professional program. They have to take multiple weekly exams and practicals. Classes are also cancelled but I am fine with it because the instructor can still upload the PPT with a recording.

Most of the people protesting are undergrads or people who don't even attend the schools. They don't have the same type of pressure. It doesn't mean anything to fuck up another person's life. In their head it is all justified because Palestinian kids are being killed. I understand their emotions but disrupting a school does dick for the Palestinian cause. Get your signatures and get the school's committee to vote on whether to divest in weapons manufacturers or direct Israeli companies. All this extra stuff is larping.

The school shuts down the campus or the library. Not being able to study really punishes students who attend a professional program. They have to take multiple weekly exams and practicals. Classes are also cancelled but I am fine with it because the instructor can still upload the PPT with a recording.

Most of the people protesting are undergrads or people who don't even attend the schools. They don't have the same type of pressure. It doesn't mean anything to fuck up another person's life. In their head it is all justified because Palestinian kids are being killed. I understand their emotions but disrupting a school does dick for the Palestinian cause. Get your signatures and get the school's committee to vote on whether to divest in weapons manufacturers or direct Israeli companies. All this extra stuff is larping.

Yea but isn't that the school shutting it down and not the protesters?

Ethnic cleansing is what the Muslims do to the Christians in virtually every nation in the Middle East, except Israel.

Yes... it all started before October 7, but that event was pure evil and the results is Hamas can no longer exist. The Jews were in Jerusalem back in 3,500 B.C. If were are going with the natives have a right to the land, then the Jews have that right. There was no such thing as the Palestinian people until recently (historically). These people are the same people that Jordon, Syria, Egypt, etc. all refuse to settle, because whenever they do, they start shit... every time. No one else wants them and they cannot manage having their own nation as proven by Hamas. If the people of Gaza support Hamas instead of throwing them out, it's going to be terrible for them. Just like the Germans, Japanese, and Russians when foreign invaders hit their lands. That's war.

I have to give you credit for pointing out they are both awful.
There are hundreds of pages here arguing your first two paragraphs, so I do not have much to add.

I would suggest that those arguments are independent of now.

Israel has been colonizing gaza and the WB for 70 years. They have never been true partners in peace.

This only ends in 2 ways: 1) Israel with the support of the US kills or moves every Palestinian from the WB and gaza and the zionists fulfill their 'from the river to the sea' greater israel dreams or 2) the US overcomes zionist influence/control over its governmant and foreign policy and forces Israel to a peace.

Looks like the protests on some college campuses worked.

Northwestern, Brown and Rutgers all successfully negotiated and the protests are over there.

Don’t the people of Palestine support Hamas? If not, how are they in power?
Do the people of Palestine have a choice? America puts Israel above America, do Americans have a choice?

The thing is, and everyone knows this, that anyone who protests against the killing of innocent people in Palestine is labelled a Hamas supporter and a antisemite, even if it were a Jew or Israeli who was protesting against the murder of Palestinians.

There are hundreds of pages here arguing your first two paragraphs, so I do not have much to add.

I would suggest that those arguments are independent of now.

Israel has been colonizing gaza and the WB for 70 years. They have never been true partners in peace.

This only ends in 2 ways: 1) Israel with the support of the US kills or moves every Palestinian from the WB and gaza and the zionists fulfill their 'from the river to the sea' greater israel dreams or 2) the US overcomes zionist influence/control over its governmant and foreign policy and forces Israel to a peace.

Israel is not the party stopping peace. The Palestianians just rejected the proposal and we all know what Yassar Affafat did to Clinton when he was given everything they asked for. The Muslims want the issue, not peace.

So are they just going to let these pro Hamas/Nazi rallies continue on these campuses? These are obviously paid actors preying on the young, dumb, impressionable social rejects at these schools getting them to fight for their Hamas/Nazi cause. Hopefully these schools get sued to Bolivia for allowing these cretins to remain on campus.
They're not paid actors. They're dumb impressionable young adults who have been radicalized by garbage 8th century ideology.

Last edited:
Israel is not the party stopping peace. The Palestianians just rejected the proposal and we all know what Yassar Affafat did to Clinton when he was given everything they asked for. The Muslims want the issue, not peace.
There has never been a fair peace offer from Israel.

And... I am of to Mexico so see you in a week. Tequila and green juice tomorrow morning boys!

I don't feel like it's necessary to shut down the campus.
It's due to our country's litigious nature. Anything happens then someone will file a lawsuit. Someone will probably file a lawsuit for emotional damage anyways. Universities really can't win here.

It's due to our country's litigious nature. Anything happens then someone will file a lawsuit. Someone will probably file a lawsuit for emotional damage anyways. Universities really can't win here.

That's a good point which I didn't think about.

Back