Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

Wow, contributing to political campaigns!?!?! That monster. He does the same fucking thing that other billionaires and multi millionaires do during elections.

But the right has created such a Boogeyman caricature of the man, that "soros-funded" is all that needs to be said to send the mouth breathers into a frenzy.

There's also a certain irony in one of your links coming from the heritage foundation. What the hell do you think their purpose is?
Your whole post says he's simply a boogeyman who isn't really funding these protests. I never said whether he is or isn't allowed to do it, or others don't donate for their causes. But the fact is he is in fact donating directly to pro-Palestinian causes to the tunes of millions and pro-criminal DAs to the tunes of tens of millions, which is having a direct impact on the landscape of America today. In no way is he a boogey-man because he is actually responsible for millions of dollars of funding.

And he has donated to many other pro-Palestinian organizations in the past that are tied to these protests as well:
$700K to a pro-Palestinian group that has been linked to protests (alongside the Rockefeller foundation, another boogeyman to you I imagine): https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-a...s-rockefeller-funding-activism-hamas-fba26c20

$875K to people responsible for some pro-Palestinian protests: https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/2023/11/09/ceasefire-now-media-roundup/

These are only numbers going up to 2022 because that is as far as this one NGO has disclosed. We may very well see higher numbers for 2023/2024 as well, given that October 7th occurred late 2023. And there may be other NGOs and PACs that he donates to. It's hard to track with the various levels of NGOs and bullshit that he spins up.

Last edited:
Wow, contributing to political campaigns!?!?! That monster. He does the same fucking thing that other billionaires and multi millionaires do during elections.

But the right has created such a Boogeyman caricature of the man, that "soros-funded" is all that needs to be said to send the mouth breathers into a frenzy.

There's also a certain irony in one of your links coming from the heritage foundation. What the hell do you think their purpose is?
I'm typically against elites buying elections but its okay when Soros does it. 🤡

good luck going down that rabbit hole here.

Oh I'm aware of how it will be painted. Its just possible to be equally critical of Arabic influence in State dealings here such as why the Saudis owned water in Arizona, one of the most arid areas of the Country which was also experiencing a historic draught, as well as our largest Texas Oil refinery. As well as critical of Islamic fundamentalism and its draconian rule in the Arab World, unfortunately propped up by Imperialist behavior of the West. All whole valuing the existences of both Jewish and Arabic people.

Your whole post says he's simply a boogeyman who isn't really funding these protests. I never said whether he is or isn't allowed to do it, or others don't donate for their causes. But the fact is he is in fact donating directly to pro-Palestinian causes to the tunes of millions and pro-criminal DAs to the tunes of tens of millions, which is having a direct impact on the landscape of America today. In no way is he a boogey-man because he is actually responsible for millions of dollars of funding.

And he has donated to many other pro-Palestinian organizations in the past that are tied to these protests as well:
$700K to a pro-Palestinian group that has been linked to protests (alongside the Rockefeller foundation, another boogeyman to you I imagine): https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-a...s-rockefeller-funding-activism-hamas-fba26c20

$875K to people responsible for some pro-Palestinian protests: https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/2023/11/09/ceasefire-now-media-roundup/

These are only numbers going up to 2022 because that is as far as this one NGO has disclosed. We may very well see higher numbers for 2023/2024 as well, given that October 7th occurred late 2023. And there may be other NGOs and PACs that he donates to. It's hard to track with the various levels of NGOs and bullshit that he spins up.

Reread my post. I said it's ridiculous to claim he's somehow behind these protests as the NYPost article suggests and the numbers they dug up to "prove" that are equally ridiculous.

The fact that you keep using the term "pro-criminal" DAs says to me all I need to know about how honest of a conversation you're trying to have here.

This is what happens to Jews in today's Left America.

The Hitler Youth has risen and they are Leftists. The Left is who we said they were ... MarxoFascists.

GMXA-JuXAAAKqWF

No one should tolerate aggressive bigots and when they try to be bullies, we should beat the shit out of them since the cops aren't doing their jobs.

This is what happens to Jews in today's Left America.

The Hitler Youth has risen and they are Leftists. The Left is who we said they were ... MarxoFascists.

GMXA-JuXAAAKqWF

No one should tolerate aggressive bigots and when they try to be bullies, we should beat the shit out of them since the cops aren't doing their jobs.

Fire up the ovens....

Seriously shocking. And these cowards hide behind their masks... What are they afraid of?

@Koya this is exactly why this POS and so many of his crowd should be banned.

Its non stop lies, nonsequiturs, nonsensical and harassment

It's alright yellow cards and such are only when you go against israel you're allowed to be very graphic if you support genocide here

Another protest pops up at UBC in Canada.

Israel has turned an entire generation against them.
You mean the racist, stupid and brainwashed have turned against them. Most have always hated them and many others. You can always tell if you are on the right side of history by the leaders of the party. Ilhan Omar and Talib and the flock of America hating wretches says it all

It's alright yellow cards and such are only when you go against israel you're allowed to be very graphic if you support genocide here
Tell us you are a perpetual victim without telling us Bub

Wait, is it anti-semitic to say that AIPAC influences elections in the US on behalf of Pro Israel sentiment, even going so far as to approve of the political stances of politicians with the promise of not running primary candidates against them? Because there is documented evidence of this, and that it's not particularly partisan. Are American Citizens not allowed to be concerned about that without the threat of being labelled specifically anti-semitic when there is proof it occurs, and that we'd share that same concern with that level of influence of literally any foreign interest?

Yes.

AIPAC is an American political organization and the weight of their influence is greatly exaggerated by casual anti-Semites from being just regular political influence to outright control of US politicians and policy.

They're not even in a top 10 of lobbyists, foreign or otherwise involved in this election or any other.

You mean the racist, stupid and brainwashed have turned against them. Most have always hated them and many others. You can always tell if you are on the right side of history by the leaders of the party. Ilhan Omar and Talib and the flock of America hating wretches says it all
You sound out of touch, and its only gonna get worse for your side. The old narrative is crumbling.

Reread my post. I said it's ridiculous to claim he's somehow behind these protests as the NYPost article suggests and the numbers they dug up to "prove" that are equally ridiculous.

The fact that you keep using the term "pro-criminal" DAs says to me all I need to know about how honest of a conversation you're trying to have here.
If I fund a group of people and they use that money to organize protests, then yes I am in fact "behind those protests". That's how funding works. You vote with ideals you agree with, meaning you back them. Unless you are suggesting that Soros for some reason disagrees with the protest and funds it anyways?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back