News Cris Cyborg vs. Sinead Kavanagh featherweight title fight set for Bellator 271

Lol her opponent is on a two fight win “streak” but her last fight was two years ago

cyborg should be embarrassed to even take this fight

Jesus Christ, Cyborg is running out of warm bodies to beat up. Just retire so we can end this shit division.
One positive is that Sinead is tough af so hopefully she can withstand the storm and take it deep. Can’t help but think they could’ve done this fight in Ireland though. I’m sure the Irish would’ve liked to have seen Cyborg vs a hometown girl.

Lol her opponent is on a two fight win “streak” but her last fight was two years ago

cyborg should be embarrassed to even take this fight
Dude it’s wmma Nunes last defense isn’t even in UFC.

UFC 115lb women's division is fantastic. ONE's atomweight GP is fantastic.

Everything else is unfortunately parody.

One positive is that Sinead is tough af so hopefully she can withstand the storm and take it deep. Can’t help but think they could’ve done this fight in Ireland though. I’m sure the Irish would’ve liked to have seen Cyborg vs a hometown girl.

They'd be kind of sacrificing someone to getting the absolute shit kicked out of them in their hometown though, which would be a little bit harsh. I suppose Cyborg has to fall of at some point, but I don't think it'll be against Sinead.

Why isnt it Cat? The whole point of signing her was to get the Cyborg fight asap and she's won since joining Bellator.

You tempt it any longer she's gonna end up losing to one of these nobodies.

That div is ass, its Cyborg, Nunes fighting bodies at this point unless you get a name like Holm or Tate moving up or Harrision coming down and signing for a fight.

They'd be kind of sacrificing someone to getting the absolute shit kicked out of them in their hometown though, which would be a little bit harsh. I suppose Cyborg has to fall of at some point, but I don't think it'll be against Sinead.
Well I mean I’m just thinking about it like trying to entertain the European fans. I’m sure 99.9% of them don’t care about Sinead and prob wouldn’t mind seeing Cyborg fight so it’ll be a spectacle for them. But that’s just me lol.

Since this fight is happening in Florida, Im assuming this is what Loureda was referring to.

This would have been a good event for Yoel, too.

Dont know where else to post this but the following event will be in December 3rd.

Back