Cris Cyborg featured on BHAD BHABIE music video

At least the 5 seconds of cyborg in the video wasn't a waste of my life.

I mean we all do that to some extent, like we have that one friend where you're like "Come on man turn that shit off", but in the same vein, if someone can substantiate why they like something or why they think something is good, i'll always appreciate their opinion.

It's honestly bands like ACDC...like most people who like them and say they're the greatest band ever could never give you an actual reason. Just "They're so cool!". I posted that "Taste" song by Tyga and think it's an absolutely unforgivable abomination, but if someone liked it and could tell me why they liked it, who am I to judge?

I love Nav, but he's fucking horrible.

I like his production/beat selection.
He writes catchy melodies. That said, the music is terrible. If I can acknowledge that it's terrible, does that make my taste bad? Does it matter?

I like NAV too, that particular song speaks to me honestly.

Looking forward to hearing Cyborg smack talk Amanda Nunes with: "cash me outside, how 'bout dah?"

Whoever listens to ACDC Is a fucking know nothing queer. I feel bad for them.
I only listen to Classical music and Jazz when i'm drunk
holy shit, this guy still has an active account?

sherdog really is in the end days

Looking forward to hearing Cyborg smack talk Amanda Nunes with: "cash me outside, how 'bout dah?"
7dc657096a7d32ccf811dfe5b0b54760.jpg

Whoever listens to ACDC Is a fucking know nothing queer. I feel bad for them.
I only listen to Classical music and Jazz when i'm drunk

Lol seriously, this guy telling people to listen to “real” music and then name drops a buncha basic bands that fucking EVERYONE knows.
Not going to lie... any fighter that strolls out to TNT I’m instantly rooting for. It’s the perfect prefight walkout song. I’m surprised no one has used it yet.

Can’t believe YG did a song with Bregoli...

It's cause Ty Dolla $ign did first. They came up together. I questioned Dolla for that heavy. But he's the closest to R Kelly we got this generation. So i'm still riding.

You do realize that the "rap game" is like Pro Wrestling, right? Most rappers that have an image of gangbanging, drug-selling, fuck cops, and shooting people are the equivilent of an actor, you do understand that, right?

As far as music goes, most rappers will sell a "guest appearance" on another person's song, and a lot of them never even talk to that person, they just go to their own local studio and record it and cash the check, and the verse gets emailed to the buyer.

Rappers constantly rap about how they want all the Ca$h money, all the cheddar, all the benjamins, and then when they do something to get money you immediately cry sell-out. wake up.

i think you are not even reading what i am typing - i don't care if he gets paid, you're taking "sell-out" too literally, it's okay i'll explain it to you

yg is from compton, a suburb of los angeles that used to be pretty messed up. YG claims to be a hard gangster because he's from compton and to hate cops after this little song by NWA but now he's rapping with a white girl who has no business rapping and on top of that, she is the daughter of a white cop so he is trading his compton street cred to make a quick buck, hence a sell out

if you want to say rap is like pro wrestling, then why do you like rap? that's kid shit, make believe, FAKE

khabib was right, fuck rap music it is poison for your mind like pro wrestling bro

A 14 year old wiggario with tattoos who can't rap for shit. People like this should be covered in kerosene and burned alive.

Back