• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cringiest moment in mma history

Ben Henderson gave (in my opinion) the most awkward postfight interview I've ever seen. That's saying a lot.

It was in Bellator, and the dude just went on some religious rant for a good while and was looking straight into the camera the whole time. It was complete silence. So bad.

I don't know. His post fight with him proposing to his girlfriend while the crowd showered him with boo's was probably worse.

I also remember one, forgot the fight but I'm pretty sure it was in Sweden. Dude is getting boo'd hard in the post fight. His first comment, "first off I want to thank God" and the crowd burst out in an even louder wave of boo's. God really took an L that night.

"Yo Edmund, she says I can't hit pads"

miesha-ronda-ep-1.PNG
LMAO ...that was pathetic as fuck....Im so glad those 2 goofs got kicked out of mma.

i literally quit watching mma for past 2 years, too cringe for me, just got back into it and made a sherdog account cause i heard kron was fighting... i go on a site that has all the fights on ru tube, screw the ufc, i literally stayed away from all mma news and blogs and would watch the fights after the fact... will never order a ufc ppv again... because of conor i am boycotting ufc (until dana white is fired) and i use to buy every card

you are one sad, whiney bastard

christ man you sound like such a baby, lighten the fuck up lmao.

it's fine if you don't like conor, but for you to boycott UFC just because you don't like him? hhahaahahahahahah holy fuck.

your female brain is cringe.
he's the embodiment of everything wrong with mma... conor is the result of greed... he is a piece of shit, he belongs back in ireland cleaning toilets and fighting bums on the street for cocaine... also he is a fake champion... he is below gatekeeper status

Wtf does Tito mean when he says this? God he’s such a weirdo

His answer to the question in the first interview on this video is just bizarre

Look some people respond to CTE better than others you RACIST!

he's the embodiment of everything wrong with mma... conor is the result of greed... he is a piece of shit, he belongs back in ireland cleaning toilets and fighting bums on the street for cocaine... also he is a fake champion... he is below gatekeeper status
Where did he touch you?

Back