Credit Card skimming/Fraud

LEWIS540

@Titanium
Reaction score
This ever happened to anyone?

I used my card in a bar for a transaction, and the bar has charged to my account 5 different times for 3000 euro.

Did you get the money back?

I had to have some charges reversed and I had no issues.

It was a really odd situation, too. I was coming back from San Diego to central valley, and I learned that the day I got back, withdrawals had been made from my account from an ATM in orange county. 3 different withdrawals totaling like 1200 bucks. I talked to my bank agent and she said they needed both the card and my PIN number to make the withdrawal, but I had my card with me the whole time. Really weird but the charges got reversed without any problems.

This thread just made me look at my online statements, thankfully nothing suspicious is going on.

I had to have some charges reversed and I had no issues.

It was a really odd situation, too. I was coming back from San Diego to central valley, and I learned that the day I got back, withdrawals had been made from my account from an ATM in orange county. 3 different withdrawals totaling like 1200 bucks. I talked to my bank agent and she said they needed both the card and my PIN number to make the withdrawal, but I had my card with me the whole time. Really weird but the charges got reversed without any problems.

This happened to a roommates brother a long time ago. The bank did not want to refund the money until they looked at the video and realized that he was not a black guy. They issued a full refund.

I never take my debit card on vacation or use it much anyways, I stick to a CC and I have a CC not attached to a bank account for extra protection.

You live in Sofia Bulgaria? Why do you have a credit limit that high if you live in fucking Bulgaria.

I recently got billed about $1000 billed was charged to Mitsubishi Japan, I live in the Philippines by the way, so my bank got suspicious and blocked my card, they just verified my transactions and reversed the charge. I now use a online only card with a lower limit. Not sure how mine got compromised since I only use it for Amazon and the PSN.

2885vs2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back