Creatine

jiggamanjoe

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi. I've recently started taking creatine about two weeks ago as I'm underweight for my age and was hoping to put some weight on.

However I haven't been exercising regularly as I was hoping just to gain some weight rather than to build up muscle. I was wondering if this means the creatine is going to waste? Do you NEED to exercise after taking creatine to see its effects, or can you just take it and it'll help you put on weight anyway?

Creatine is like steroids. You don't even have to do anything but take it and you will get buff. Really buff. So unless you want to look like one of those bodybuilder guys(gross) I would stop taking it. Immediately.

Creatine is like steroids. You don't even have to do anything but take it and you will get buff. Really buff. So unless you want to look like one of those bodybuilder guys(gross) I would stop taking it. Immediately.
Really? (Its hard to pick up sarcasm on the internet)

This man speaks nothing but the truth. You can actually get addicted to Creatine and damage your liver. It's ruined families when bodybuilding enthusiasts spend all their money just to get their next fix.

Well I meant supplement wise. No ones answered my question yet either, do you need to workout for creatine to have any effect?

Yeah it's all jokes and sarcasm until you're addicted. First it's "whey", then creatine, next thing you know you're turnin' tricks on the corner so you can get another 10g's of Fish Oils.

That's no way to live.

Yeah it's all jokes and sarcasm until you're addicted. First it's "whey", then creatine, next thing you know you're turnin' tricks on the corner so you can get another 10g's of Fish Oils.

That's no way to live.

I shoot the creatine between my toes to hide my shame.

That's no way to live.

Unless that fish oil is over 1/3 pure... It which case...meh it's a living.

Seriously though using creatine without lifting to just gain weight won't work. What you need is shirts, lots of shirts. They'll make you look bigger.

Whats the best way to put on weight then? Not necessarily muscle.

lard.jpg

Back