Creatine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo Thaibox

Pocket Full Of Sunshine
@Brown
Reaction score
I did Muay Thai for about two and a half years and lost interest. I now just do my drills at home and do some bodybuilding. My question is, would Creatine be beneficial or harmful for muscle endurance if I use it as a supplement for bodybuilding? (I'm trying to gain about 5-10lbs of muscles) Would it slow down my punches and kicks? I heard that it stiffens the muscles up a bit, but can this be prevented with daily stretching, drills and sparring?

Thanks in advance!

You've been a member since 04 and still haven't figured out to read the stickies before starting a new thread?

I did Muay Thai for about two and a half years and lost interest. I now just do my drills at home and do some bodybuilding. My question is, would Creatine be beneficial or harmful for muscle endurance if I use it as a supplement for bodybuilding? (I'm trying to gain about 5-10lbs of muscles) Would it slow down my punches and kicks? I heard that it stiffens the muscles up a bit, but can this be prevented with daily stretching, drills and sparring?

Thanks in advance!

In all the time you have been here have you never ONCE been to D&S.
Do you not know of the vibe of this place.

Do you have a flame retardent suit?

I'm not trying to put you down here, but we just....don't like lazy people when it comes to OLD questions that an ounce of effort could have answered.

Also, Bodybuilding, creatine slowing down muscles, stiffens muscles up a bit.

If it weren't for the join date I would have sworn blond you were a troll

Eh, someone just give him a half decent answer. I wouldn't mind seeing all of that info re-iterated, I'm toying with the idea of taking creatine myself.

Eh, someone just give him a half decent answer. I wouldn't mind seeing all of that info re-iterated, I'm toying with the idea of taking creatine myself.

They did. 'Read the stickies.' That'll bless him with a plethora of information.

Here is the answer... advance your lifting/training to as far as you can go and work your ass off... if, then, you still feel that you NEED creatine then you can think about it... until then, however, stop trying to find a way to get results ASAP and just work.

Here is the answer... advance your lifting/training to as far as you can go and work your ass off... if, then, you still feel that you NEED creatine then you can think about it... until then, however, stop trying to find a way to get results ASAP and just work.

most concise answer I have seen from the many chase incarnations. I agree 100% with what you are saying. Nothing and i mean nothing is as satisfying as results from blood sweat and tears.

most concise answer I have seen from the many chase incarnations. I agree 100% with what you are saying. Nothing and i mean nothing is as satisfying as results from blood sweat and tears.

who cries when lifting? and wtf are u bleeding

I bleed sometimes from deadlifts due to shin contact... also, hemorrhoids are a bitch so you know blood comes from those :)...

P.S. I am not a Chase incarnation if you are referring to ChaseT b/c I had an account before him actually...

...but again... become a man first, THEN think about creatine...

I cry during lifting...

when i see people doing shoulder shurgs on the squat rack

I think curls in the squat cage is by far the most depressing...

I hope you guys felt good about bashing me for not reading the stickies. To be this bad, it must've been done to death to you when you made the same mistake so now you're taking it out on me. I guess I'll find it in the stickies. Thanks anyway.

In all the time you have been here have you never ONCE been to D&S.
Do you not know of the vibe of this place.

Do you have a flame retardent suit?

I really don't care if people online insult me. I have a great life and great friends outside the internet. I'll just search the stickies or ask somewhere else. :icon_chee

I really don't care if people online insult me. I have a great life and great friends outside the internet. I'll just search the stickies or ask somewhere else. :icon_chee

That was me being restrained.

That was not a REAL insult...and if you thought it was......develop thicker skin.
And yes, this has been done to death so many times the corpses are getting sing by the sun.

Ok I love you bye bye

Teletubbies.bmp

I hope you guys felt good about bashing me for not reading the stickies. To be this bad, it must've been done to death to you when you made the same mistake so now you're taking it out on me. I guess I'll find it in the stickies. Thanks anyway.

Or you could quit being butthurt about it and look at my last post above. (#8) I linked you to it. If you think this is bashing then like Ian said: Develop thicker skin.
Creatine is & has been the most discussed & studied supplement for years. Follow the link I supplied for a small sample of them taken directly from the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back