Creatine Suppliment Help

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by rush1989, Apr 6, 2008.

1. rush1989

rush1989 White Belt

I started training mma about 4 weeks ago and at the same time started taking "Hyper Growth, an extreme creatine suppliment". It is grape flavoured but still tastes awful. I struggled through my load up week but some nights i cant take it because it makes me sick. Is there any tricks to taking this (one heaping scoop)? I tried mixing with juice instead of water but it didn't help much.

2. Hbs6

Hbs6 Blue Belt

you should read more.

3. blink_man182

blink_man182 Black Belt

Are you drinking lots of water?

4. nexus8793

nexus8793 White Belt

There are a ridiculous amount of creatine supps out there, from just plain creatine mono that is tasteless to creatine supps like you're taking with a lot of added sugar that supposedly help absorption. If you can't deal with that one, most creatines with added sugar and flavorings I personally think taste great. They're like kool-aid with the same added calories. So, I guess my advice is switch creatine brands