creatine monohydrate

cathal

Orange Belt
Reaction score
ive just started taking pure creatine monohydrate the other day,and am still in the loading process. for those of you who have useed it before,have you seen any noticable results from simple pure creatine? i realise this thread must've been done to death somewhere,but heck im just lazy!

Loading is not needed. All it does is give you the shits, and makes you use up the powder quicker. Stick to between 5-10 mg a day.

Yes creatine does work. I agree with jack, loading is not needed.

I heard loading was important. I also heard it was possible to load over the course of a 28 days with 3 grams a day. I think loading the 20 grams a day for 7 days just does it faster.

There are others who know more than me though. Most of my creatine info is around 3-5 years old.

I liked it. Starting a new cycle here soon. Loading phase is NOT needed but if u feel the need then go for it.

Rjkd12 said:
I heard loading was important. I also heard it was possible to load over the course of a 28 days with 3 grams a day. I think loading the 20 grams a day for 7 days just does it faster.

There are others who know more than me though. Most of my creatine info is around 3-5 years old.

Yeah, if we're on the same page, you've been into some theory that didn't pan out. Loading isn't recommended, anymore.

JackDaniels said:
Loading is not needed. All it does is give you the shits, and makes you use up the powder quicker. Stick to between 5-10 mg a day.

5g (not mg).

Don't do 10. It's superfluous. You'll saturate your cells with that much.

Back