Crazy how much female beauty standards have changed in the last 20 years

90s girls also were more feminine and usually smiled more. today the average influencer thinks they're on a french runway

AATem83.img

Coolest-Female-Celebrities-1990s.jpg

Changed, but not necessarily all for the worse. Be careful of seeing the past with rose coloured glasses. 90s was still a time when anemic sick looking model dubbed heroin chic was a thing. Kate Moss was guilty of venturing into that territory.

kate-moss-1990.jpg

What I don't like about the current trend is social media and the abuse of filters are giving lots of impressionable girls body dysmorphia issues.

women go off the deep end with makeup and surgery just like men do with weightlifting and steroids. It's basically the same urge.

This is not a global issue. Seems to be mainly the US and the UK.

That's definitely possible. But there were plenty of 90's females celebs who weren't they far off...

Liz Hurley
Cameron Diaz
Halle Berry
Angelina Jolie
Pam
Carmen
Jenny McCarthy
Mariah Carey
Jasmine Bleeth
Julia Roberts
J-Lo
Courtney Cox
Skully
Marisa Tomei
Etc

These dogs wouldn't be fit to eat the crumbs that trail behind Lizzo's mobility scooter.

90s girls also were more feminine and usually smiled more. today the average influencer thinks they're on a french runway

AATem83.img

Coolest-Female-Celebrities-1990s.jpg

Femininity is at a all time low as is wife material in 2023. A few clicks and you debunked white dresses. A lot try to follow the carnival family with sex tapes forgetting they already were wealthy. There were mo 90s parades for "proud single mom" nor false accusations for eating soldiers in a man's public bathroom and manufacturing victim narrative after extortion fails.

Clown world.

Please consider you may be full of shit

Vb6M.gif
salma-hayek-bikini.gif

3c9bfbe233f44680a39df3a700cbbeef
jennifer_connelly_01.gif

american-pie-shannon-elizabeth.gif
laetitia-casta-gif-laetitia-casta-43671103-401-454.gif

+++++1 yep. No slobs.

Also you don't have obesity on the cover of sports illustrated in a moo mood. Huge L in 2023.

If they keep lying to men that body positivity aka FAT AF is attractive men will wife up whales. <Lmaoo>

Someone find a GQ magazine with John Candy and Chris Farley? I'm waiting.

Could be but I can only speak for the US and what I see on the internet.
I can't speak for the US as I've never lived there or visited. But I'm from the UK and have lived/worked in seven other countries.

Italy, Ukraine and Russia don't have this problem. Germany was 30 years ago so I can't say. Hungary isn't as bad as the UK and Panama and Mexico aren't great but still better than the UK.

This is one reason why I left the UK. Finding a woman who is has a healthy BMI, hasn't got mental health issues, is classy enough not to have someone doodle on her body, doesn't have drug issues, isn't an alcoholic, and is single with no kids is almost impossible. You settle for a munter or you go elsewhere

I've noticed that too. It is a bit odd though in that the older films showed how much thinner people were in the 80s and earlier. Yet in todays films people look healthier, in general.

I've noticed that too. It is a bit odd though in that the older films showed how much thinner people were in the 80s and earlier. Yet in todays films people look healthier, in general.

Nah. People are fat AF. Go to your local Walmart or target. Absolute slobs. Hell, go outside. Everyone is wearing a moo moo.

I went out with a foreign trad girl. She asked me, "why do girls here wear stretchy pants in public? It's not presentable." <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I suspect she's a comedian in her home country. I am still laughing. It's funny because it's true.

Back