Crazy (good) idea: Killashaw vs Henry, Cody vs Mouse undercard

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Like a little mini- grand prix. Mini in more ways than one. I don't think anyone would object to this?

Sorry, but Moraes desperately needs a ts.

And Cejudo will probably end up fighting someone in his division (Not named Mouse).

<LikeReally5>

No one wants to see a Cody vs MM non-title fight

If you think MM was selective before this loss just watch now. No way does he risk fighting Cody for nothing and losing again.

fuck cejudo who the fuk is he to move up and get a guaranteed title shot.... just surpass the likes of cruz moraes and assuncao , doubt dana gives it too him. he aint no ratings draw and he simply dont deserve it . give MM his rematch

love how everyone trying to be a 2weight world champ all of a sudden , just a bunch of sheep

Dude.

Um. I actually like this idea. Cody could prolly do 125 - not gonna lie tho DJ might murder him. I hate to say Cody is 'chinny', but I believe he had concussion issues during his boxing days. He's young – and may be fine - Plus, it's worth noting TJ has demonstrated finishing power.

Hardest part to swallow in all that is Cruz. That's the fight I want at bantamweight.
Cruz - Dillashaw, MM - Cejudo, Garbrandt fights winner @ flyweight.
Why does Garbrandt deserve a title shot @ flyweight?

He doesn't. But it's a fun fight and would give Cody a chance to refresh his career. 125 doesn't pan out? He moves back up and re-starts a bantamweight run. Giving another weight class a shot is a way to reset his rankings and general reputation at bantam.

MM/Cejudo trilogy fight might be the most obvious rematch in the history of the ufc. No chance in hell it doesn't happen.

Back