• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy fan ran at Wand

20haxj5.gif

Ricky: "Unleaded: blue container; supreme: red container; diesel: in the green. OK? Are we clear here, guys?"

Trevor: "Yeah, but how can you tell which one is the supreme?"

Ricky: "(Breathes out heavily) What, are you stupid? You fucking taste it. Unleaded tastes a little tangy, supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good."

Bubbles: "Stealing gas? Why, Cory and Trevor, that's highly illegal, you shouldn't be stealing gas, Cory and Trevor."

Ricky: "Yeah, it's fucked up to be stealing gas like Cory and Trevor, I don't want anything to do with Cory and Trevor's gas stealing."

J-ROC: "Only wack suckas like Cory and Trevor steal gas.....and deal dope."

wand is the best.. out of all the fighters i feel like he cares about the fans most

This x1000.

I love Wand. He gives love back always, impossible to hate the guy or not be a fan. I love that he was smiling and clapping after he bumped into the fan. So cool.

Wand loves all his fans, even the ones that want to tackle him. :D

wand is the best.. out of all the fighters i feel like he cares about the fans most

Wand is the best, I've had the pleasure of meeting him twice, in November 2010 and again in July 2012. Such a nice guy.

Oh man, that guy was CRAZY! I screamed at the TV "HE'S GOT A KNIFE!" because that shit seemed so insane! They really need better security in Japan or someone is going to get stalked to death.

Guy wants to meet his idol and you scream that? You sound pretty crazy yourself :/

Kwic you're a gentleman and scholar. Wanderlei gets so pumped from the crowd he probably would've carried that guy to the ring on his shoulders.

Thanks and no prob :) Happy to assist next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back