Crawford vs Khan ESPN PPV, April 20 9 PM ET/6 PM PT RBR Discussion Thread

Can do RBR in this one...

Khan wins via flying glass bottle KO to crawfords chin

ESPN2 for the undercard.

Boxing newbie here. Is this card worth the 70 dollar ppv fee or should i just watch pbc to get my boxing fix?

lol
GUEST_26928332-143f-44ee-82bc-822593107c15

do they make a Barbosa flavor?
smh

So Khan/Crawford is a PPV even in the UK, or will it be on SkySports or BTSport or the like for free?
*fingers crossed*

I'm simply not paying $70 for this. I would have done $50, I bet. But we'll never know.

find a pirate link and watch it for free if you can

Is it a PPV in the UK even at that time due to Khan? I can get those two channels on my "satellite". I just didn't know. That's the plan, though.

Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan
Saturday, April 20, 2019 Madison Square Garden, New York City
ESPN - 9PM EST

Contest will be carried by ESPN Pay-Per-View. Shakur Stevenson will tangle with former 130-pound world title challenger Christopher �Pitufo� Diaz, Teofimo Lopez will face two-time European lightweight champion and former world title challenger Edis Tatli and Puerto Rican star Felix �El Diamante� Verdejo will fight former two-time interim super featherweight world champion Bryan Vasquez.

Terence Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs) vs Amir Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) -

WBO welterweight title

Boxing newbie here. Is this card worth the 70 dollar ppv fee or should i just watch pbc to get my boxing fix?

Prolly few regulars here going $70 for this one, I'd think. It's a good fight and the card may be good, but that's pretty steep, IMO.

Is it a PPV in the UK even at that time due to Khan? I can get those two channels on my "satellite". I just didn't know. That's the plan, though.
It's $25.99 (£20) on BT Sport box office here.

Damn, Tim Bradley just compared Adonis to King Kong...

<{nope}> pretty ethnically insensitive, IMO.

Back