Crawford/Spence vs Lomachenko/Garcia vs Joshua/Wilder

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Which fight do you wanna see the most among these 3 fights?

Terence Crawford vs Errol Spence Jr.
Vasyl Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia
Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder

Which fight do you wanna see the most among these 3 fights?

Terence Crawford vs Errol Spence Jr.
Vasyl Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia
Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder
Joshua-Wilder.
I think Errol handles Crawford and Garcia would beat Loma

Joshua Wilder I wanna see bad. But, I'll want to see it even more if Wilder beats Fury.

If I manage to miss Loma/Garcia, I just make sure I catch Loma/Garcia2.

Errol Spence having no business destroying live dogs like they are tomato cans and doing it anyway is the spectacle I've been waiting for. A beast who has skill and murderous instinct in the ring like him is going to turn out being the next fighter of the decade type of talent. Crawford is who everyone thinks is the threat so he's the next that needs to be humbled. I never want to miss another Errol Spence fight as long as he's active and streaking like this.

Oh dear. I think:
  1. Joshua-Wilder
  2. Lomachenko-Garcia
  3. Crawford-Spence
But give me all of them, please.

Spence/Crawford
Wilder/Joshua and Lomachenko/Garcia are on a pretty similar level for me.

Y'all loving Crawford a bit much. To me he looks like a small WW and Spence beats him down

Let the big boys bang. Joshua vs Wilder

I'd love Loma vs Garcia to end arguments about Lomachenko. And Crawford vs Spence because it has to be a damn good fight. But what we need the most is a motherfucking HW superfight between two KO machines for the undisputed title. Something anybody remotely keeping up with sports will talk about.

Overall, boxing is dead.

Spence/Crawford

but tbh ALL OF THEM!!!!

i think they're all really competitive.

i think lomachenko garcia interests me the most, and i expect it to be the most technical.

imagine we got those 3 fights in 2019.

Spence/Crawford

1. Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder
2. Vasyl Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia
3. Terence Crawford vs Errol Spence Jr.

I really want to see Wilder vs. Joshua the most. Someone is going to get KTFO and it's HW's.
Then Lomachenko vs. Garcia. I predict that Lomachenko will be elevated to unarguably the P4P best when he beats Garcia.
And Spence vs. Crawford last because I think Spence will put a beating on Crawford and it won't be that competitive. Still a great fight.

Back