Craig Sagers has passed away

Is he like the Don Cherry of the NBA or something lol.

I didn't know he had cancer, suits were flamboyant, personality was always something to appreciate during NBA games. Gonna miss the suits especially when watching the games.

His interviews with Popovich were great.

RIP

wont be the same without seeing his suits on the sidelines

rip good sir

you just reading the local obituaries or something
this guy is wearing a jacket made out of a seat cover

Dude, take your edgy posting and shove it up your gimmick ridden ass. Sager is a legend in Sports commentating. Show some respect, say RIP or get the fuck out.

You fucking doofus.

this really bothered me as he was somebody I always enjoyed seeing and I thought he would beat this. I'm so depressed at times with this shit and it's getting old. I also fucking hate the espn Jimmy V award, they run someone up there that's dying on their deathbed. it's too depressing and what is the point?

God I feel vulnerable at times.

anyways, I'll miss Sager dearly and I don't even know him.

celebrated his wedding anniversary yesterday too smh

Dude, take your edgy posting and shove it up your gimmick ridden ass. Sager is a legend in Sports commentating. Show some respect, say RIP or get the fuck out.

You fucking doofus.

exactly. I could nearly cry over this. gawd it took a Lil but of my heart today.

I'm buying a purple suite and pink shirt tomorrow to honor him.

he was professional and humble and I'll never forget he asked curry ( on YouTube) about feeling tired during long season last year and curry replied...how can I be when I look at you and how you fight. You're an inspiration and inspire all of us. Sager, moved on to the next question because he didn't want the sympathy or to make it about him. which I found interesting.

curry has a good heart and I really appreciated that and the way he said it was very genuine. nba has a lot of good character guys.

exactly. I could nearly cry over this. gawd it took a Lil but of my heart today.

I'm buying a purple suite and pink shirt tomorrow to honor him.

Yeah, I pulled into the grocery store after work, and saw a YouTube video of the Inside the NBA guys talking about his passing, and I damn near started to cry man. I saw his induction into the hall of fame yesterday and almost kinda knew his time was up.

Fuck cancer.

Yeah, I pulled into the grocery store after work, and saw a YouTube video of the Inside the NBA guys talking about his passing, and I damn near started to cry man. I saw his induction into the hall of fame yesterday and almost kinda knew his time was up.

Fuck cancer.

I'm convinced there is a vaccine out there that prevents this shit....

ehhh..I'm so depressed.

Revolutionized the suit game. Seemed like a nice guy, always brightened the mood. Rip.

That's great that you don't know who he is or care enough to google him, but still could find the time to post your totally funny gif.

What's even better is that almost everyone on the planet will have that reaction when you die, if they ever even hear of it, which they won't.

Hundreds of millions of people are mourning that guys death, but you're cool because you don't know who he is, and you're even cooler for letting us know you don't know! That's like the ultimate cool.

Back