Crafty Royce

Jesus Freak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there...

Gracie knew his only chance against Shamrock was on the ground...

He purposely kneed him in the nugget pouch with the intent of gettting the fight to the ground in order to get the upper hand and eventually the sub.

This is why Shamrock kept screaming that Royce kneed him in the groing on purpose.

He purposely kneed him in the nugget pouch with the intent of gettting the fight to the ground in order to get the upper hand and eventually the sub.

This is why Shamrock kept screaming that Royce kneed him in the groing on purpose.

^^^Another Clueless Idiot UFC shill that didn't even watch the fight.^^^
So let me get this right your saying Royce puposely kneed Shamrock in the nuts directly in front of a blind ref straight out of the Herb Dean school of bad refs so he could submit him? Since when has a hammer fist become a submission?

^^^Another Clueless Idiot UFC shill that didn't even watch the fight.^^^
So let me get this right your saying Royce puposely kneed Shamrock in the nuts directly in front of a blind ref straight out of the Herb Dean school of bad refs so he could submit him? Since when has a hammer fist become a submission?
Whoa, tone it down, guy! Who whizzed in your cheerios this morning!?

Did watch the fight, btw.

Shammy didn't succumb to those "hammer" fists...he simply wasn't defending and the ref stopped it...you can tell by Shammy's reaction (had you seen the fight) that he was good to go after the stoppage.

Blatant nut shot...Believe...THAT.

Anything is possible, but I would give Royce the benefit of the doubt. It was not a direct hit to the jimmies. It hit the waist line and may have caught a little bit of cup. It's no fault of Royce's that the ref didn't call it a groin shot. It's sour grapes for Ken. He lost.

Anything is possible, but I would give Royce the benefit of the doubt. It was not a direct hit to the jimmies. It hit the waist line and may have caught a little bit of cup. It's no fault of Royce's that the ref didn't call it a groin shot. It's sour grapes for Ken. He lost.
Ken has a way of getting mad about stoppages. Royce I, Sakuraba, etc

So he controlled range pretty well. Avoided a big shot on the way in. Got in a clinch, but then decided to risk getting separated by throwing an intentional nutshot?

If his only chance was on the ground, then he would not have intentionally jropardized the clinch.

Ken took his time to start milking that knee. Which didn't hit cup, nor near it. It hit the hip, Ken took a bit of time to decide whether to milk it for a foul and as luck had it he decided to milk it as soon as Royce threw a knee to his head.

Great job by the ref for not falling for some D level pro wrasslin' move. Shammy gonna Shammy though. I hope they book him against Dada so he can fake an injured leg after Dada's Jon Jones-esque oblique leg kick.

Great job by the ref for not falling for some D level pro wrasslin' move. Shammy gonna Shammy though. I hope they book him against Dada so he can fake an injured leg after Dada's Jon Jones-esque oblique leg kick.

Ken really needs to hang it up. This was the end of the line. Time for Gracie vs. Severn II

I hate getting kneeded in the groing.

Toes and all up off the mat:

lxv6N58.gif
I imagine it waould've been pretty difficult for Shammy to immediately react seeing as how Royce had a death grip on Shammy's left wrist in addition to having his Shammy's neck wrapped up.

"YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE!"

Why else would Shammy say that?

Imo it's Ken's own fault. He should have taken his hand off of Royce and show the ref and Royce that he got hit in the groin. like any other fighter would do.

Back