Coyote Gets World Star'd By Shogun Rua

Anyone and everyone has the right to defend themselves. Nothing wrong here

pretty weak kick honestly but I guess it worked out well for him

The coyote was small and probably sick and weak. In most cases, a kick would just piss a coyote off.

I think the mods don't like videos involving animals here. Every time I post a video with an animal here they delete it or move it to another forum

Coyote tries to pick a fight with what looks like an easy target. While he makes his approach he asks "where you from ese?"

Unfortunately for the coyote the man has been watching old Pride DVD's and sends his ass to CTE city.

im not debating that coyotes dont or havent attacked or what not but they are amazingly adaptable to living in cities and very close proximity to people, right under their noses without people knowing. Basically they have become very accustomed to people and many of them can be rather domesticated. Maybe that coyote pup was rabbid, or it could have been used to and possibly fed by people before. People are so scared of coyotes but they are rather harmless unless your a big puss. They are very skittish and primarily scavengers. A place I used to take my dogs hiking, there was a house at the end of the road before the trail, the man that lived there would feed the coyotes, they would hang out at his house and just lounge around, and pay you no attention and would let you get or come very close, etc. Dont want to type up a whole book but basically i guess what Im trying to say is that people overreact with coyotes and they are not very dangerous, and can become very easily domesticated, and are primarily scavengers. They can adapt to living with humans in cities like pigeons, rats, ducks, etc have.

pretty weak kick honestly but I guess it worked out well for him

First thing on my mind.

Glass chin on that coyote. Dude probably did him a favor because he wasn't going to live longer out in the wild being the coyote Amir Khan.

First thing on my mind.

Glass chin on that coyote. Dude probably did him a favor because he wasn't going to live longer out in the wild being the coyote Amir Khan.

Don't do the coyote like that, his chin ain't that bad.

I saved a kitty cat a few weeks ago from being attacked by a coyote in the middle of my subdivision at 5 am. They were both leaning forward to see what the other animal was as I was driving by. I turned my SUV around and went after the coyote who quickly bolted.

#herotocats

I saved a kitty cat a few weeks ago from being attacked by a coyote in the middle of my subdivision at 5 am. They were both leaning forward to see what the other animal was as I was driving by. I turned my SUV around and went after the coyote who quickly bolted.

#herotocats
#freepussyriot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back