Cowboy's next 2 fights will be impressive

clusoheadsmll.png

Calling Cerrone a POS should banable. He's been one of the most fun fighters in the UFC for 10 fucking year. You're an ungrateful cunt.

I don't care what Cowboy did 10 years ago. Yesterday, he laid down and quit, sulled-up in a ball, after 40 seconds of fighting.

That, and that alone, should be the "banable" offense. Banned from ever being on a paid fight card again. A common schoolboy would fight longer than that, let alone a professional MMA fighter

I am the freaking customer, you piece of shit, and I have the right to be **fucking pissed** after spending $70, and inviting a house full of friends, only to watch that pathetic laydown display in less than a minute.

F*** you and your coward-loving opinion.

I don't care what Cowboy did 10 years ago. Yesterday, he laid down and quit, sulled-up in a ball, after 40 seconds of fighting.

That, and that alone, should be the "banable" offense. Banned from every being on a paid fight card.

I am the freaking customer, you piece of shit, and I have the right to be **fucking pissed** after spending $70, and inviting a house full of friends, only to watch that pathetic laydown display in less than a minute.

F*** you and your coward-loving opinion.
You're a bitch. It wasn't the only fight. Not my fault you only know 4 fighters

Back