Cowboy's longetivity

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Think it's crazy to look at Cowboy being tied for fourth in most wins in UFC/Pride/WEC/Strikeforce history behind guys like Wand, Hendo and CroCop.
We are worried if any of those names are mentioned in an upcoming fight, being concerned of their health, but you would never think of Cerrone that way.

I hope he has continued success. I like Cowboy.

I used to really dislike cowboy...and his whole shtick. Over time he wore me down though...it is hard to dislike someone that is that honest and consistently entertaining...I'm rooting for his continued success as well

Think it's crazy to look at Cowboy being tied for fourth in most wins in UFC/Pride/WEC/Strikeforce history behind guys like Wand, Hendo and CroCop.
We are worried if any of those names are mentioned in an upcoming fight, being concerned of their health, but you would never think of Cerrone that way.
Part of the concerns for those other guys you have mentioned is pride. It was brutal. The Don has not taken nearly the damage those guys have. Nor has he had to endure the power of those weight classes.

War Cerrone, Iron Man like fight schedule. I wonder how many fights he'll have by the end of his career.

Back