Cowboys instagram post about loyalty

Ballswing

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Just wondering whats it all about I thought Platinum moved elswhere to train with Frank Lester so just wondering if someone has any info on this as I couldnt find anything.

Last edited:
This also I thought Mike was being respectful in his on way in this post just telling how it is

Last edited:
Jackson’s works fundamentally opposite of AKA. Funny how different camps can approach the game.

Loyalty won't save him

giphy.gif

Jackson/Wink has a history of bringing in a more promising prospect at the expense of a fighter currently in their stable. See GSP and Diego or Jones and Rashad. Cerrone is on the back 9 of his career and was never on the level of Rashad so this is not at all surprising. Good luck Cowboy!

Last edited:
Jacksonwink was sucking up buttholes of better fighters before it was called jacksonwink

I think Jackson's may have picked Perry over him.

Maybe he just knows he is going to get those black belt hands on him and bones broken by the young lion and has no change so he is bitter cause he is on way out of the UFC himself

Did Cowboy get the Rashad treatment?

Honestly I would not trust Jackson, Wink and co. as far as I can throw them.

Did Cowboy get the Rashad treatment?

Honestly I would not trust Jackson, Wink and co. as far as I can throw them.
Yeah might be that Cowboy have been there for so long tho so its kind of a bitch move by Jacksons but I guess its just business for them if someone has some inside info on this please share

Jackson/Wink has a history of bringing in a more promising prospect at the expense of a fighter currently in their stable. See GSP and Diego or Jones and Rashad. Cerrone is on the back 9 of his career and was never on the level of Rashad so this is not at all surprising. Good luck Cowboy!

Not that it matters... But Cowboy is/was most certainly on the same level as Rashad. If not more a slightly higher level... more well rounded approach to fighting, fighting in 2 of the deepest divisions in mma, title shot at 155, was knocking on the door of contention at 170... still doing the damn thing..

Or, unless you mean the same social /professional status at Jackson-Wink gym... Leader, mentor, coach, etc.. Thought of this when typing.. in that sense, you would be right..

Head over to Ludwig's gym. I hear the peanut butter smoothies are a great post-workout snack.

this

I thought there was protocol in place after Jones' debacle? We saw it with Arlovski Reem too, where the longer fighter that's been there gets the choice of coach, but they both receive coaches.

Back