Cowboy vs. McGregor

Stop pretending being a nerd is ok now.

It never was and it never will be. No matter how many episodes of big bang theory you watch.

I have a PhD in philosophy. When I was I graduate school, I got more pussy than you’ve seen in your entire life. It’s worked out well for me.

Real nerds don’t watch the Big Bang theory. That show, like all sitcoms, is for idiots who don’t know what’s funny unless other people are laughing...

Stop trying to play “the cool guy.”

1.) That game is played out.
2.) You’ve never been the cool guy.
3.) You aren’t the cool guy now.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Would rather Conor humilate Poirier again but I'll settle for Cowboy gettting dusted instead.

Yee-Haww!

It would actually be a decent fight. Both have a decent chance of winning it.

A lot would depend on how Cerrone fought, he has far more ways to win than Conor. If Cerrone had any sense he'd take Conor down and beat him on the ground but while standing it'd be good fun while it lasted.

From Danas comments in the post fight press conference Cerrone seems to have jumped to the top of the queue to be the next UFC fighter to get a red panty night fight.

Can Conor Rape Cerrone?

I doubt it's that easy with someone his own size that can fight back.

I have a PhD in philosophy. When I was I graduate school, I got more pussy than you’ve seen in your entire life. It’s worked out well for me.

Real nerds don’t watch the Big Bang theory. That show, like all sitcoms, is for idiots who don’t know what’s funny unless other people are laughing...

giphy.gif

The only thing you said that might be true is your PHD.

Nice try though.

Too bad Cowboy always beats Cowboy in big fights.

Not fond of it tbh. I rather want Conor to fight one of the top LW contenders like Al, Kevin or even Edson and Justin. With all the respect for Cerrone, but he is just too slow for Conor. Give Conor a proper challenge.
Yep exactly. Conor is looking for an easy fight that he can win to get the title shot next. I'd rather him fight a top contender and let the winner get the title shot. Honestly I don't think Conor should get a title shot after 1 more fight but maybe the guy who beats Conor should?

I'd give the edge slightly to Cowboy because of his range. McG is a counterpuncher that measures distance before any attack and while he's doing it Cerrone can leg kick him into oblivion. however i think Cerrone was a bit slow in his reactions and that could cost him if Mcg lands on him.

Yep exactly. Conor is looking for an easy fight that he can win to get the title shot next. I'd rather him fight a top contender and let the winner get the title shot. Honestly I don't think Conor should get a title shot after 1 more fight but maybe the guy who beats Conor should?

Agree. Would be ridiculous if he fought Cerrone and was rewarded a title shot again. It doesn't make sense. Like Al already said.

Agree. Would be ridiculous if he fought Cerrone and was rewarded a title shot again. It doesn't make sense. Like Al already said.

LOL .... I don't even like Ragin Al that much but that's some funny shit.

I'm generally not a fan of guys who carry themselves like douchebags, but the douche-on-douche cataclysm of Conor VS Al would be something to see.

Give me a the true vet Cowboy, Conor is only good for 2.5rds Cowboy just gets better with rds and not a lot of guys put that chain movements (hands & feet combo striking) together like Cowboy...

giphy.gif
The only pussy you’ve seen was your mums when you fell out of it.

Not competitive.

Cowboy folds and he doesn't react well if a dude with boxing skills pressures him.

Lay up for Conor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back