Uke

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
time stamped

white buffalo cape young cowboy in the making

Peta has killed so many animals!

*sorry....my uncle peter.

cowboys gonna be wearing Conors hide sunday morning863f23858a895b75f2fc6dea3df825a6--meat-jackets.jpg

Lol huge python problem in the Everglades but PETA is too blind to recognize their impact the native ecosystem.

time stamped

white buffalo cape young cowboy in the making

Quite the opposite, he's taking time to defend himself to PETA (and others) going in detail how he raises his own meat which is more "humane" than buying factory farmed meat from the store.

Lol he had a pretty good response. I have no doubt that if killing people were legal we would see Cowboy with some kind of horrifying skin jacket.

Peta has killed so many animals!

*sorry....my uncle peter.

that is true....my mom was a devoted supporter of them till I showed her a few articles about all the animals they murder....there are much better animal groups out there....that really do have animals best interest at heart.

Animals love people for the ethical treatment of animals. I'm friend to animals. You can eat animals and still treat them in an ethical fashion. I'm not an emotionally stunted 8 year old punk who just badmouths PETA. I'm an adult.

I agree with cowboy.

PETA is a corrupt, money grabbing, scheming organization.

I am a part of the new PETA.
People Eat Taisty Animals.
We are currently taking new members if you sherbros are interested.

I don't get why people keep harping on PETA for killing animals, of course they do, it's called euthanization.

It's okay to eat and wear animals, just be humane, and respectful.

Last edited:
when the hell did PETA give a damn about pythons? seriously. what a strange and bold attack from an organization that has been exposed. pythons have no affection for humans and are destroying the everglade ecosystem. make my whole car upholstery out of python. ill buy it.

Do coyotes treat the stray cow humanely when they turn his ass into a buffett?

Its a retarded concept, people in peta never grew up around livestock, hunted, or probably even spent time outdoors around dangerous animals. Just privileged kids sith puppies.

Ask the grizzly man how humane the bears are hahahahahah fuck peta

I don't get why people keep harping on PETA for killing animals, of course they do, it's called euthanization.

It's okay to eat and wear animals, just be humane, and respectful.

Just because they're pretentious dbags but ya factory farming is trash and being humane and respectful shouldnt be a fucking revelation to anybody, but it is lol.

Do coyotes treat the stray cow humanely when they turn his ass into a buffett?

Its a retarded concept, people in peta never grew up around livestock, hunted, or probably even spent time outdoors around dangerous animals. Just privileged kids sith puppies.

Ask the grizzly man how humane the bears are hahahahahah fuck peta

Could say the same about sheltered country boys who've never had to see someone get bodied infront of them before and dont have a firm and unquestionable understanding that viciously murdering shit for absolutely no fucking reason isn't exclusively necessary.

But I think the idea is that we're sentient self aware highly evolved creatures and not a pack of African wild dogs, thus we dont have to act like them. FWIW I eat meat, hunt, fish and generally dont give a fuck about peta, but i dont want to needlessly and inhumanely murder anything for sustenance or otherwise. Quick 'n clean as possible.

Even when you're hunting it's usually a relatively quick and humane kill, same with fishing. I wouldn't abuse my dog or train them to fight other dogs just because its "natural" either.

I think there's a big difference between being a decent human being and a peta nutjob, can still appreciate meat and enjoy hunting without supporting some of the appalling practices in the food industry. I'd rather have free range/organic over factory farm/gmo bullshit anyday.

these animal activists care more about animals than humans

Man that sucks - that is probably all that homeless guy has to live for. Maybe these people would have been better off to buy him a gift card or something so he can feed himself and his pup.

Back