Cowboy Seemed Small and Weak Compared to Conor

Kael Rills

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In the clinch Conor beat the shit out of him like he was a child.

How the fuck he was #4 at WW a couple of years ago is beyond me.

In the clinch Conor beat the shit out of him like he was a child.

How the fuck he was #4 at WW a couple of years ago is beyond me.

When doing this, Cerrone wasn't small and weak to handle former LHW Cote and built-like-a-bull Story....
And giving a beating to Robbie Lawler while losing only in the scorecards...

Just sayin

that was a weird way to lose in the clinch. Getting your nose broke by shoulders isn't something that you really expect and train for.

With the right matchup Conor could be welterweight champ.

With the right matchup Conor could be welterweight champ.
Logic being if Cerrone beat Lawler, then McGregor could have done something against him back when people were speculating about that fight after UFC 194. But I do think that the Lawler Cerrone faced wasn't nearly as good as the Lawler that was champion. McGregor may have even faced an off Cerrone, since he was coming into this fight off of back to back losses.

that was a weird way to lose in the clinch. Getting your nose broke by shoulders isn't something that you really expect and train for.

I was truly shocked by that. Cowboy was stunned after stunned. First the knee, then the shoulders, then the headkick and punches. It was a bad beating.

I was truly shocked by that. Cowboy was stunned after stunned. First the knee, then the shoulders, then the headkick and punches. It was a bad beating.
And some people have the nerve to say it was fixed. Cowboy just got his nose completely smashed and then gets his jaw rattled with a kick. Apparently fighters are supposed to just walk through that type of stuff. Even those punches Conor was throwing after the kick when cowboy was on his way down were full power shots. Awesome performance.

And some people have the nerve to say it was fixed. Cowboy just got his nose completely smashed and then gets his jaw rattled with a kick. Apparently fighters are supposed to just walk through that type of stuff. Even those punches Conor was throwing after the kick when cowboy was on his way down were full power shots. Awesome performance.

They're just Conor haters. They were saying fixed for both Eddie and Aldo fights also.

Back