Cowboy plans to make 1 last run at 155

Cowboy is a legend already. This is just for the love of the sport. Coming back and having his last fight/s at 155 will make it full circle. He's been one of the best 155ers ever. Whatever he decides to do, hell yeah I'll still be rooting for him no matter what.

He needs a prelim fight against a nobody. Cerrones skills get blown to shit due to his anxiety.
They guy that beat Bobby Green called him out. He needs a short opponent also. He needs to get 1 win to boost the confidence.
he's headlined a card and won 4 times.......and was competitive at ww headlining against edwards

He needs a prelim fight against a nobody. Cerrones skills get blown to shit due to his anxiety.
They guy that beat Bobby Green called him out. He needs a short opponent also. He needs to get 1 win to boost the confidence.
I like this idea. He should beat moises

yeah, that'll go well.

he's done.

he's headlined a card and won 4 times.......and was competitive at ww headlining against edwards
He needs to use more of his grappling at 155. Pretty sure he has never had his back taken and or even been mounted. Cant believe he hasn't adopted the calf kick. since he has stopped leg kicking as much due to getting countered.

After what Conor did to him and how quickly he did it, I suggest he make a run for public office so that he can get Conor arrested for beating his ass so bad. Go scuba diving or something Cowboy. Enough already.

Guys free to do as he likes, don't see this going or ending well though.

He should fight BJ Penn so people like you can witness your great 155lb fighters in action

You should not entertain impossibilities, bad for your health.

Back