Cowboy Olivera posts picture of cut from 231

View attachment 486177

Looks a little better than expected.

Boy was that sucker ever bleeding.
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

daaaamn.gif

Seen a few gnarly ones that remind me of this one was Gonzaga vs Cro Cop 2 on Gon's forehead and the other was that Bellator guy Jason Girtz or something like that vs Compos or something or the other those remind me of this one

The way that cut was bleeding was amongst the best I've ever seen. Just pouring out like a faucet then Gunni puts the squeeze on him and the blood flow steps it up another notch! Just Bleed, indeedy!

It's quite similar to the one Brandon Girtz got in Bellator about a year or two ago, don't remember againstwhom (maybe Brennan Ward??), and that fight was stopped by the doctor due to the cut. Would post a picture, but I don't know how...

He will be fine, might not be dancing so much on the walkout, but he’ll be back.

Hoping to see Gunni fight 4 times in 2019 and take his rightful place at the top of the division.

damn my dyslexia .
when I saw your thread title I thought it read ruined and I was like he sure did .

Can we just pause for a moment and reflect on how idiotic that ref was for telling Gunni repeatedly to work from mount, while Gunni was clearly working to posture to throw big elbows.

God refereeing in MMA is atrocious.

Man, did the blood pour out quick out of that cut...
Olveira was done as soon as it hit him, you can see it in the reply, how he winces and turns immediately, and he's ready to tap even before the rear naked choke is sinked in

Too bad there are no pictures of it before the stitches. Wonder if you could see his skull like with Miguel Torres's cut he got from Joseph Benavidez . . .

method=get&rs=53&q=75&x=2&y=69&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=miguel-torres-cut.jpg

He rode bulls before MMA. He'll be alright. Those guys are fucking crazy. I would get in the ring with Brock before I get on a fucking bull.

+1 Kensington Runestone

Back