Cowboy Cerrone Hints at McGregor vs Cowboy Headlining UFC 236 or 239

Yes they can
Jones vs DC was announced and promoted whilst he was suspended.
Stop talking bullshit
I genuinely didn’t know that .... but what do you think will happen july is international fight week don’t you think in the UFC eyes that’s alot more money plus a full training camp for these guys ?

Conor via concussive strikes to the arm while in a RNC

That's the way he won his last fight too.

He's better than Till lmao

And most of Cowboy's submissions have come from his back. Conor is not going to follow him there

i can see till getting up easy he was the bigger man. i bet he had 20 pounds on cowboy fight night.

with conor zero tdd cowboy will score takedowns and lay and prey.

Doubt Conor holds out until July 6th

The guy looks ready to go

giphy.gif
You stay sucking him huh

How on earth is fighting a bigger, taller, longer opponent with a wicked ground game favourable for Conor? Those are all attributes we've seen give him fits in the past.

Is it as unfavourable as a fight with Tony Ferguson? No, but ffs Conor's not the champion anymore. Why should he have to fight Tony Ferguson? Cowboy is a very dangerous fight and will tell us where he's at before plunging him into the title picture again.

Now if this fight is for an interim title then the ensuing complaints would be perfectly justified.

Try looking at the matchup from Cowboy’s perspective? Fighting a much better boxer with one shot KO ability, great pressure, great distance control, great setups and counters. Cowboy is dr. Choke Alot when it’s a big fight. His chin is deteriorating. His body is weak. He doesn’t like fighting backwards.
Physical attributes are secondary.

When did i say something about Conor fighting Tony? Lol.

Cowboy doesn't have anywhere near the wrestling ability of Khabib and couldn't even hold Hernandez, Till, or Edwards down for more than 5 seconds. His ground game is great from the bottom, on top not so much. He doesn't have the frame or strength to wrestlefuck Conor
22 pound Sitenkov did...

Try looking at the matchup from Cowboy’s perspective? Fighting a much better boxer with one shot KO ability, great pressure, great distance control, great setups and counters. Cowboy is dr. Choke Alot when it’s a big fight. His chin is deteriorating. His body is weak. He doesn’t like fighting backwards.
Physical attributes are secondary.

When did i say something about Conor fighting Tony? Lol.

I agree the fight poses certain risks for Cerrone as well, so what are we arguing about? It's a risky fight for both where either fighter has multiple avenues to victory (although Cerrone has more avenues to victory than Conor does) and defeat. Isn't that the definition of great match-making?

And touche you didn't mention Tony, but if you think Cowboy is too easy for Conor and Tony is too tough then who should he fight? There's a very prevalent narrative on here that Conor and the UFC are cherry picking an "easy" opponent (very fallible notion) over Ferguson.

Funny enough it was likely these same posters who said Conor cherry picked Diaz over Cerrone back in 2016 (even though Nate had already beaten Donald from pillar to post before).

I realize people will twist the narrative however they can to discredit McGregor, that's the polarizing effect he has, but the sheer irrationality and inconsistency of it never fails to surprise me.

I'm getting really tired of all this fake news.

It's literally just a pic of Cerrone grappling

move along nothing to see here.

smh

I think Conor avoids him. Cerrone by TKO or Sub.

Would rather watch flys fuck

because you're a loser.

I'm not even a Conor fan and I dislike Cerrone, but this would be entertaining for however long it lasts. I don't care for the reasons of it, it'll be a good scrap.

This fight happens April 13 maybe at Cowboy stadium. Diaz vs McGregor in July or August then if victorious in both bouts fights for title in December or January.

I agree the fight poses certain risks for Cerrone as well, so what are we arguing about? It's a risky fight for both where either fighter has multiple avenues to victory (although Cerrone has more avenues to victory than Conor does) and defeat. Isn't that the definition of great match-making?

And touche you didn't mention Tony, but if you think Cowboy is too easy for Conor and Tony is too tough then who should he fight? There's a very prevalent narrative on here that Conor and the UFC are cherry picking an "easy" opponent (very fallible notion) over Ferguson.

Funny enough it was likely these same posters who said Conor cherry picked Diaz over Cerrone back in 2016 (even though Nate had already beaten Donald from pillar to post before).

I realize people will twist the narrative however they can to discredit McGregor, that's the polarizing effect he has, but the sheer irrationality and inconsistency of it never fails to surprise me.

Certainly Cowboy has his ways to win, but is there anyone in the top 10 at 155 who would not? I’m saying that Cowboy is a dog in this fight and rightfully so.

Tony is a bad matchup for everyone cause of his toughness, but the man couldn’t slip a punch even with a gun to his head.

I thought Conor would run over Diaz in the first fight, because at the time nobody had been able to take his shots. The first round played out as i expected but then we learned a lot about Nate, and we learned that Conor according to sherbro logic is a novice on the ground (which had more to do with adrenaline dump and fatigue).

This fight happens April 13 maybe at Cowboy stadium. Diaz vs McGregor in July or August then if victorious in both bouts fights for title in December or January.
Lol your wild this fight does not happen in April lol ... not with under 2 months this fight happens in July

Conor just hasn't look good sparring, training, or fighting since eddie.

I don't think it's necessarily to do with age even though he looks much slower and more stiff. I think something changed in his confidence and style after taking back to back losses and training so much wrestling and pure boxing. His old rhythm seems gone.

People not giving Cowboy a chance here are not taking into consideration what losses like that do to a fighter. Momentum and the mental edge is a huge part of this game and right now Cowboy seems to have much more.

July 6th is Vegas right?

Don't want to see that shit fight on the big Vegas card.

Do it in April and have the winner (Conor) fight a better fight in Vegas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back