International 'Covid Hoax' Surgeon Permanently Struck Off

he was right too often in a world where lies rule

it's the UK, they dont have free speech

There's absolutely no issue about free speech here.

He is free to say whatever he likes.

If you are a remember of a professional and regulated body you agree to adhering to certain standards, which he did not. Hence being struck off.

Similar to if you are a barrister and then start spouting sovereign citizen stuff. They will boot you as you are unfit for the organisation.

If you are a remember of a professional and regulated body you agree to adhering to certain standards, which he did not. Hence being struck off.

Similar to if you are a barrister and then start spouting sovereign citizen stuff. They will boot you as you are unfit for the organisation.

Very, very well explained.

He could have resigned and said absolutely anything he wanted, nobody was going to arrest him.

Not a great week for anti-vaxxers, after the Nobel Prize announcement, this, and the whole “Emergency Alert Activating the 5G Marburg Virus” thing
Wait , weren't anti vaxxers supposed to die last winter ? How are they still alive and occupying so much space in your mins

Hyperbolic nonsense statement that nobody ever claimed. But anti-vaxers were dying of covid at a higher rate than normal people.
Joe Biden- "winter of severe illness and death " for unvaccinated. Yet here they all are , living rent free in your head.

And LOL at higher rate then "normal" people.

Joe Biden- "winter of severe illness and death " for unvaccinated. Yet here they all are , living rent free in your head.

Not everyone who didn't get vaccinated was a moronic anti-Vaxx numbnuts, you know?

Cool, you posted a quote that didn't back up anything you said. So, where did anyone claim that anti-vaxxers were all going to die off?
And yes, anti-vax conspiracy tards are not normal. They are brain-broken, online bigfoot-seeking, ufo-spotting, 9/11 alex jones dick pill snorting morons.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status

Excuse my interjection.

But, what may and may not be said is not defined beforehand.

What may and may not be said is decided on an ad hoc basis by committee in response to a complaint.

Under Communism you are free to speak, but you should be careful about what you say,

not chilling to free speech at all, is it?

Under Communism you are free to speak, but you should be careful about what you say,

Living in any kind of society you are free to speak, but you should be careful what you say.

I disagree with his views but revoking his medical license is idiotic. If he was a decent surgeon regardless of his views on c19 or mrna vaccines, then he should still be a surgeon.
Go cut people open in Libya or some other shithole. Just read his rant.... these aren't the words of anybody that should have been granted a medical license in the first place...and it's NOT just because of him being ESL, it's because of the factual errors in content. Fuck this retard.

Do I believe it's real? Yes.
Do I believe it can be deadly? Yes.
Am I worried? No.

Brother, my pregnant wife and I have had it last week. First time I've had it, second time she had it. Wasn't that bad for me. Was a little light headed, and dizzy at times. Ran a low fever, but was fine overall after a day and a half.

Wife on the other hand sounds she's going to cough up a fucking lung still. You should definitely be worried about this shit, even if you are in good health. It can fuck you up badly.

Don't fucking go insane over it or anything, but definitely be cautious. If not for yourself, for the people who you are around that might not be able to handle this shit. It's no joke for people with underlying health conditions and no joke for random ass people who are healthy otherwise if you they're unlucky.

Somehow I expected a far more brief and simple answer. Like "it prevents transmission" or "it stops you catching it".

Unfortunately the severely limited nature of your brain will only allow you to process simple information and statements. When there is nuance that requires any kind of knowledge of statistics and variables etc you are left with some choices.

1) educate yourself and admit at least for now you don't know a lot
2) keep thinking simplistically and be happy and dumb.

2 is the easy option and expect this is the path you choose. Maybe you will surprise me

Brother, my pregnant wife and I have had it last week. First time I've had it, second time she had it. Wasn't that bad for me. Was a little light headed, and dizzy at times. Ran a low fever, but was fine overall after a day and a half.

Wife on the other hand sounds she's going to cough up a fucking lung still. You should definitely be worried about this shit, even if you are in good health. It can fuck you up badly.

Don't fucking go insane over it or anything, but definitely be cautious. If not for yourself, for the people who you are around that might not be able to handle this shit. It's no joke for people with underlying health conditions and no joke for random ass people who are healthy otherwise if you they're unlucky.
Well sure, I dont disagree. It was sorta nothing for me too.

But folks can die from the flu and we dont panic.

Regardless of what you believe regarding the Covid Pandemic and the ensuing handling globally. We can all agree that you don’t fuck with record corporate profits.

Back